- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 2
Ordering of shipping services
12 years 3 months ago #160834
by bw92116
Ordering of shipping services was created by bw92116
Can I set the order that the shipping services appear during checkout?
I would like the service with the lowest price (USPS - First Class Mail in my case) to appear first in the list.
Currently it shows the order as:
USPS : Priority Mail $5.60
USPS : Express Mail $16.95
USPS : First Class Mail $2.68
But instead I would like it to show like this:
USPS : First Class Mail $2.68
USPS : Priority Mail $5.60
USPS : Express Mail $16.95
How can I set that order?
Thank you
I would like the service with the lowest price (USPS - First Class Mail in my case) to appear first in the list.
Currently it shows the order as:
USPS : Priority Mail $5.60
USPS : Express Mail $16.95
USPS : First Class Mail $2.68
But instead I would like it to show like this:
USPS : First Class Mail $2.68
USPS : Priority Mail $5.60
USPS : Express Mail $16.95
How can I set that order?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160861
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Ordering of shipping services
Hi,
You would have to create several instances of the USPS shipping method, one per service, and select only one service per instance. Then, in the shipping methods listing page of the backend, you'll be able to order your USPS shipping method instances in the order you want.
You would have to create several instances of the USPS shipping method, one per service, and select only one service per instance. Then, in the shipping methods listing page of the backend, you'll be able to order your USPS shipping method instances in the order you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161015
by bw92116
Replied by bw92116 on topic Ordering of shipping services
That worked. Thank you for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds