- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 0
UPS Shipping Not Giving Account Price
- reedstickets
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago #163109
by reedstickets
UPS Shipping Not Giving Account Price was created by reedstickets
- url of the page with the problem -- : casesmithcustoms.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : Current
-- Browser(s) name and version -- :Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I got my UPS shipping set up pretty well but it is giving me the price if I just randomly walked into a UPS store and shipped it rather then a prepaid on my shippers account price...
Not sure if this is an API problem or a something within Hikashop I need to do...
Thanks for any help!
Reed
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : Current
-- Browser(s) name and version -- :Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I got my UPS shipping set up pretty well but it is giving me the price if I just randomly walked into a UPS store and shipped it rather then a prepaid on my shippers account price...
Not sure if this is an API problem or a something within Hikashop I need to do...
Thanks for any help!
Reed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163112
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic UPS Shipping Not Giving Account Price
Hi,
Both type of prices can be retrieved. It depends on how you set the option "Negotiated rate" in your shipping method. So I would recommend to toggle that option.
Both type of prices can be retrieved. It depends on how you set the option "Negotiated rate" in your shipping method. So I would recommend to toggle that option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- reedstickets
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #163218
by reedstickets
Replied by reedstickets on topic UPS Shipping Not Giving Account Price
Hi,
I toggle the "negotiated price" on and off and it does not change price at all on the site. It gives me the price at UPS if I ship without using my account, if I choose the account and get my discounted price that does not match in hikashop...
Are you saying there are options to set within the "negotiated price option or is it only the toggle on and off?
I toggle the "negotiated price" on and off and it does not change price at all on the site. It gives me the price at UPS if I ship without using my account, if I choose the account and get my discounted price that does not match in hikashop...
Are you saying there are options to set within the "negotiated price option or is it only the toggle on and off?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 2 months ago #163227
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic UPS Shipping Not Giving Account Price
Hello,
If you set the "Negotiated price" option to Yes, UPS should return your discounted prices, so you should maybe directly ask them about it.
If you set the "Negotiated price" option to Yes, UPS should return your discounted prices, so you should maybe directly ask them about it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds