[SOLVED]Shipping calculation problem with variants
12 years 2 months ago #164682
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shipping calculation problem with variants
Hi,
Like I said 5 days ago, it is a fix for a bug so it will be integrated.
Regards,
Like I said 5 days ago, it is a fix for a bug so it will be integrated.
I have already commit the patch so, it's good for the next release.If you validate my patch, it will be included in the next build of HikaShop.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- LukeDouglas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 332
- Thank you received: 6
12 years 2 months ago #164683
by LukeDouglas
Replied by LukeDouglas on topic Shipping calculation problem with variants
How do I validate the patch?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164684
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shipping calculation problem with variants
Hi,
I did it.
All is finish now, problem closed !
Regards,
I did it.
All is finish now, problem closed !
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds