- Posts: 66
- Thank you received: 1
Not all options are displayed.
- Webmediacontent
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago #164405
by Webmediacontent
Not all options are displayed. was created by Webmediacontent
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3. Business
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
-- Website -- : www.slush-factory.ch/jupgrade
Hi there
I have, it is not the correct shipping costs will be displayed the problem. In the products, the weights are stored.
For this purpose, the various delivery methods are defined (see screenshot).
However, it is always shown only PostPac Economy for CHF 7.00 or pickup options. No matter how much weight I have in the basket.
But there are a few more options added.
Did I say something incorrectly?
Translatet by Google
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
-- Website -- : www.slush-factory.ch/jupgrade
Hi there
I have, it is not the correct shipping costs will be displayed the problem. In the products, the weights are stored.
For this purpose, the various delivery methods are defined (see screenshot).
However, it is always shown only PostPac Economy for CHF 7.00 or pickup options. No matter how much weight I have in the basket.
But there are a few more options added.
Did I say something incorrectly?
Translatet by Google
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164440
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Not all options are displayed.
Hi,
Could you provide a screenshot of one of the product edition page so that we can see how you configured your products ?
Could you provide a screenshot of one of the product edition page so that we can see how you configured your products ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Webmediacontent
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 66
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 2 months ago #164533
by Webmediacontent
Replied by Webmediacontent on topic Not all options are displayed.
Hi Nicolas
here is a screenshot of an article
here is a screenshot of an article
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164561
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Not all options are displayed.
Hi,
Please update to the latest version of HikaShop and try again.
Please update to the latest version of HikaShop and try again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Webmediacontent
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 66
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 2 months ago #164695
by Webmediacontent
Replied by Webmediacontent on topic Not all options are displayed.
Hi Nicolas
I have now the latest Updates from Joomla and Hikashop.
The Problem is the same
I have now the latest Updates from Joomla and Hikashop.
The Problem is the same
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164722
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Not all options are displayed.
Hi,
Please provide a backend access to your website via our contact form so that we can have a deeper look at your settings:
www.hikashop.com/contact-us.html
Please provide a backend access to your website via our contact form so that we can have a deeper look at your settings:
www.hikashop.com/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #165817
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Not all options are displayed.
Hi,
I was able to log on your website in order to check your settings.
From what I can see the problem was that the weight unit was not set to kg in the database for your products. Just saving the product solved the problem: take.ms/iFYJz
I was able to log on your website in order to check your settings.
From what I can see the problem was that the weight unit was not set to kg in the database for your products. Just saving the product solved the problem: take.ms/iFYJz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds