- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 1
Can't select shipping method USPS Shipping Plugin
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #166310
by joknight
Can't select shipping method USPS Shipping Plugin was created by joknight
-- HikaShop version -- : [1407241754]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 31.0
I am using the USPS plugin and have selected two shipping methods which both show on check out.
These two shipping methods are not showing a selection/radio button and therefore I get a pop up box that say's "please select your shipping information"
I have tried many different configurations, but to no avail.
Please advise. I have included three screenshots to help.
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 31.0
I am using the USPS plugin and have selected two shipping methods which both show on check out.
These two shipping methods are not showing a selection/radio button and therefore I get a pop up box that say's "please select your shipping information"
I have tried many different configurations, but to no avail.
Please advise. I have included three screenshots to help.
Thank you
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by joknight.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166340
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can't select shipping method USPS Shipping Plugin
Hi,
Your website is in maintenance so it's not possible to see your checkout.
So I can't say precisely what to do, but it is just a CSS issue as far as I can see, and it's probably coming from the CSS of your joomla template.
If you know CSS, this link will help you explaining how to add custom CSS in HikaShop and then you can force the display of the radio buttons there:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
If you don't know CSS, we would need an access to your checkout in order to see the problem and tell you what to do exactly.
Your website is in maintenance so it's not possible to see your checkout.
So I can't say precisely what to do, but it is just a CSS issue as far as I can see, and it's probably coming from the CSS of your joomla template.
If you know CSS, this link will help you explaining how to add custom CSS in HikaShop and then you can force the display of the radio buttons there:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
If you don't know CSS, we would need an access to your checkout in order to see the problem and tell you what to do exactly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 5 days ago - 12 years 5 days ago #172782
by zaratustra27
Replied by zaratustra27 on topic Can't select shipping method USPS Shipping Plugin
Same problem here, I set 2 different USPS shipping methods in order to allow client to pick the one he wants, but both methods appear in checkout page without any radio button or checkbox to pick one.
I switched templates to Beez but issue persists.
Thanks in advance
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.9
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF 32.0.2
I switched templates to Beez but issue persists.
Thanks in advance
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.9
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF 32.0.2
Last edit: 12 years 5 days ago by zaratustra27. Reason: added file
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 days ago #172816
by joknight
Replied by joknight on topic Can't select shipping method USPS Shipping Plugin
Hi Zaratustra,
I figured out that just clicking on one of the shipping selections selects the shipping method - it's visually unintuitive. I think there should be radio buttons or at least make the selection visually more evident.
Jo
I figured out that just clicking on one of the shipping selections selects the shipping method - it's visually unintuitive. I think there should be radio buttons or at least make the selection visually more evident.
Jo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 days ago #172821
by joknight
Replied by joknight on topic Can't select shipping method USPS Shipping Plugin
I find the process of clicking on a ship option visually unintuitive. If there are two shipping options it's hard to know if you have selected one or not unless the customer waits to be re-directed to the next page...maybe a couple of radio buttons or change the color to something more evident when clicked on..just my 2cents!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 days ago #172836
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Can't select shipping method USPS Shipping Plugin
Hello,
The solution will probably be give me a link to the page where you are having your issue so that I can directly test it and find from where your issue is coming from.
Regarding the "Love Incarnate" website, as Nicolas said your issue is coming from your "media/com_hikashop/css/front-end_default.css" file, the solution will just be to remove/edit these lines :
The solution will probably be give me a link to the page where you are having your issue so that I can directly test it and find from where your issue is coming from.
Regarding the "Love Incarnate" website, as Nicolas said your issue is coming from your "media/com_hikashop/css/front-end_default.css" file, the solution will just be to remove/edit these lines :
Code:
.hika-radio input[type="radio"] {
display: none;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: zaratustra27
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 5 days ago #172996
by zaratustra27
Replied by zaratustra27 on topic Can't select shipping method USPS Shipping Plugin
Why on earth would anybody insert that style? Very strange bu thanks a lot!
It's fixed now
It's fixed now
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds