- Posts: 128
- Thank you received: 0
shipping method
- sergiobertini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago #166606
by sergiobertini
shipping method was created by sergiobertini
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.mateplas.com.br
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
How do I configure a custom method of delivery?
I want to configure a method called "Grab the product in the store."
In some cases, the client will get the product in store!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
How do I configure a custom method of delivery?
I want to configure a method called "Grab the product in the store."
In some cases, the client will get the product in store!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166608
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic shipping method
Hi,
Please follow the tutorial : www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...first-test-sale.html
You need to create a manual shipping method.
Regards,
Please follow the tutorial : www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...first-test-sale.html
You need to create a manual shipping method.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sergiobertini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 128
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #167158
by sergiobertini
Replied by sergiobertini on topic shipping method
Okay!
I set the payment method and the shipping method as the example.
However, the shipping method, I've set for free shipping. Only he does not appear in chechout!
Can anyone help me?
I set the payment method and the shipping method as the example.
However, the shipping method, I've set for free shipping. Only he does not appear in chechout!
Can anyone help me?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 1 month ago #167160
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic shipping method
Hello,
If your shipping method doesn't show through your checkout, following each step of the "shipping methods" section of the FAQ will probably help you : www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#ship
If your shipping method doesn't show through your checkout, following each step of the "shipping methods" section of the FAQ will probably help you : www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#ship
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sergiobertini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 128
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #167350
by sergiobertini
Replied by sergiobertini on topic shipping method
Solved!
Tank's!
The problem was with the lack of registration of the weight!
Tank's!
The problem was with the lack of registration of the weight!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds