- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping Prices vary
-- Joomla version -- : J3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
Hi
Shipping Price not showing correctly in the cart when Change currency is used
Currently Shipping price set to 10%
But when cart quantity is changed and cart currency is selected from dropdown above checkout page, shipping prices vary.
Please find attached file
Also, How to adjust shipping cost shipping according to customer's shipping address and the amount of products, please advise..Thanks
Thanks
Jag
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
1. Can you show me how did you configured your shipping method through some screenshots ?
2.
You'll just have to create multiple manual shipping method and use the "Zone" and "max/min weight" option restrictions to do that.How to adjust shipping cost shipping according to customer's shipping address and the amount of products
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Screenshot Manual Shipping Configuration attached
Weights will not be added to products, so Shipping will be configured as per zones
Jag
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
1.
I just tested it on my end with your shipping configuration and it worked fine, so I also tested it on your end and it also worked fine :
2.
Weights will not be added to products, so Shipping will be configured as per zones
Ok so if you want to adjust your shipping cost regarding the number of products you'll have to :
- Set the "Use price per product" option to YES through your Shipping configuration page
- Use the "Price per product" option
OR
- Directly go to your product page and set a shipping price through the "Shipping prices" tab.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I did add the product - Camillia Moon tea Pot" to the cart .
When Euro currency is selected , the shipping price within the cart is shown 1.21 whereas as in the shipping Section, The shipping price is shown 0.15 euros.
Please find attached image, this is the error I'm talking about
Thanks
Jag
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
My bad I just understood your issue, I just tested it on my end and succeed to reproduce it. Can you give me a temporary access to your back-end so that I can have more information about how you configured your website ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I hope you got login credentials I have sent, via Private Message board
Thanks
Jag
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Sure, I'll do some tests and fix that issue.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
After some tests we made a fix for that issue, can you edit the "components\com_hikashop\controllers\currency.php" file and change these lines :
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have changed currency.php file as mentioned, but no change/correction in shipping calculation, it's giving same error as before
Let me know if you need ftp details
I have installed com_profile file explorer also, if you would like to check the modified file, you can access it
Thanks
Jag
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Error is fixed once I changed "Type of address used for tax" to shipping address instead of billing address as configured earlier
Jag
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Sure an FTP access will help so that I can directly check and edit your file
You can send it through a private message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Error is fixed once I changed "Type of address used for tax" to shipping address instead of billing address as configured earlier
Jag
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Sorry, I noticed that shipping prices are still wrong, please find ftp details via PMB
Thanks
Jag
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
You correctly applied the modification that I gave you and I when I test it on my end, it's working fine.
It's maybe coming from a cache issue so can you disable the Joomla cache, and clear it ? You'll also have to disable it in the joomla config, and unpublish the cache plugin. Also can you clear your browser's cache and try it again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.