- Posts: 68
- Thank you received: 6
Shipping restriction using Warehouse
12 years 1 month ago #167207
by cbadmin
Shipping restriction using Warehouse was created by cbadmin
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
I managed to use a warehouse A to restrict a particular shipping method A to the product associated to that warehouse A.
Now I would need to restrict another shipping method B to any warehouse (or no warehouse) except warehouse A.
Basically to have an excluding function in the restriction rather than an including function.
How could I reach such functionality?
Thanks.
Max
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
I managed to use a warehouse A to restrict a particular shipping method A to the product associated to that warehouse A.
Now I would need to restrict another shipping method B to any warehouse (or no warehouse) except warehouse A.
Basically to have an excluding function in the restriction rather than an including function.
How could I reach such functionality?
Thanks.
Max
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 1 month ago #167226
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping restriction using Warehouse
Hello Max,
You'll be able to do that by developing it which will require some development skills, or by including a different warehouse.
You'll be able to do that by developing it which will require some development skills, or by including a different warehouse.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167472
by cbadmin
Replied by cbadmin on topic Shipping restriction using Warehouse
I cannot include a different warehouse as I need a rule to exclude 1 specific warehouse and allow all the others or no warehouse at all.
So I guess, I can try to develop my first plugin based on Hikaship Manual Shipping plugin.
But when I look in the folder /plugins/hikashopshipping/manual the file manual.php just mentions
class plgHikaShopshippingManual extends hikashopShippingPlugin {
var $multiple = true;
var $name = 'manual';
}
Do you know where I can find the code of manual shipping plugin?
So I guess, I can try to develop my first plugin based on Hikaship Manual Shipping plugin.
But when I look in the folder /plugins/hikashopshipping/manual the file manual.php just mentions
class plgHikaShopshippingManual extends hikashopShippingPlugin {
var $multiple = true;
var $name = 'manual';
}
Do you know where I can find the code of manual shipping plugin?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167473
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shipping restriction using Warehouse
Hi,
The definition of the hikashopShippingPlugin class is in the HikaShop helper.
It provides all basic features for the shipping plugins (that's why the manual shipping plugin is empty ; all features are already provided by the hikashopShippingPlugin class).
Regards,
The definition of the hikashopShippingPlugin class is in the HikaShop helper.
It provides all basic features for the shipping plugins (that's why the manual shipping plugin is empty ; all features are already provided by the hikashopShippingPlugin class).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds