Canada Post shipping module
- cleansweep
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago #167582
by cleansweep
Canada Post shipping module was created by cleansweep
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
69.28.199.200/~igdca849
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
Testing a free version of HikaShop for a client before we purchase a full version of HikaShop Essential.
I have been reading other posts and after looking at the module I'm not sure what you mean by Merchant id?
In 2012 Canada post updated their system to a RESTful API method, so is the API Keys the same as the Merchant ID?
If not are you working on updating the module to except API Keys?
Thank you for your time.
Brent
P.S. - Would I be correct to assume, If the module is not configured properly it will not show up on the cart?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
Testing a free version of HikaShop for a client before we purchase a full version of HikaShop Essential.
I have been reading other posts and after looking at the module I'm not sure what you mean by Merchant id?
In 2012 Canada post updated their system to a RESTful API method, so is the API Keys the same as the Merchant ID?
If not are you working on updating the module to except API Keys?
Thank you for your time.
Brent
P.S. - Would I be correct to assume, If the module is not configured properly it will not show up on the cart?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167596
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Canada Post shipping module
Hi,
The canada post plugin use the XML interface and the Merchant Id is called "merchantCPCID" in the XML content.
It's not the RESTfull API from 2012, it is the XML API.
Regards,
The canada post plugin use the XML interface and the Merchant Id is called "merchantCPCID" in the XML content.
It's not the RESTfull API from 2012, it is the XML API.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cleansweep
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185922
by rbeatty
Replied by rbeatty on topic Canada Post shipping module
hi, i am running into the same error with the merchant id. I understand it is not the VentureOne id. But there is no merchant id documented in Canada Post. I had assumed it is the development or production API keys which are provided by Canada Post. I have tried both REST API keys to no avail. I noticed in this forum a reference to Canada Post now using XML APIs. I have checked the Canada Post developer site for any reference to an XML API and have come up with nothing. What am I missing? My thanks, in advance for your support.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cleansweep
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #185950
by cleansweep
Replied by cleansweep on topic Canada Post shipping module
I setup the mod for my client and it has been fine.
You will need a account with Canada post.
You will need to set up a shipping profile on Canada posts server by using the following address:
sellonline.canadapost.ca/servlet/LogonServlet?Language=0
For help filling the profile read the Implementation guide
www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/assets/pdf/business/impguide_en.pdf
You also have to download the Sell Online architecture document from the Sell Online website:
www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/assets/pdf/business/arch_en.pdf
The developer's resources can be found at the following address:
sellonline.canadapost.ca/
If you need further information don't hesitate to contact Canada Post partners
www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/business/produc...lopers/providers.jsf
You will need a account with Canada post.
You will need to set up a shipping profile on Canada posts server by using the following address:
sellonline.canadapost.ca/servlet/LogonServlet?Language=0
For help filling the profile read the Implementation guide
www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/assets/pdf/business/impguide_en.pdf
You also have to download the Sell Online architecture document from the Sell Online website:
www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/assets/pdf/business/arch_en.pdf
The developer's resources can be found at the following address:
sellonline.canadapost.ca/
If you need further information don't hesitate to contact Canada Post partners
www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/business/produc...lopers/providers.jsf
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by cleansweep.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #192709
by icefield
Are their plans to develop a module that makes use if the RESTfull API?
Replied by icefield on topic Canada Post shipping module
Jerome wrote: Hi,
The canada post plugin use the XML interface and the Merchant Id is called "merchantCPCID" in the XML content.
It's not the RESTfull API from 2012, it is the XML API.
Regards,
Are their plans to develop a module that makes use if the RESTfull API?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 6 months ago #192724
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Canada Post shipping module
Hello,
Not for the moment, but I'll add it on our todo list
.
Not for the moment, but I'll add it on our todo list
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds