- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 0
Use advanced date picker in shipping method
12 years 1 month ago #167817
by dda
Use advanced date picker in shipping method was created by dda
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.12
Anyone have any idea/info on if it's possible to use the Advanced date picker field in a shipping method? I need show the date picker in the shipping method and show the selected date in the order invoice email.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.12
Anyone have any idea/info on if it's possible to use the Advanced date picker field in a shipping method? I need show the date picker in the shipping method and show the selected date in the order invoice email.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 1 month ago #167826
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Use advanced date picker in shipping method
Hello,
The solution will probably be to show an "order" date custom field which will show through your checkout workflow and your order invoice email.
The solution will probably be to show an "order" date custom field which will show through your checkout workflow and your order invoice email.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dda
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167928
by dda
Replied by dda on topic Use advanced date picker in shipping method
Ah yes thanks I didn't think of that. If I needed a shipping charge ($10) to be added to the cart sub-total I assume I would need to attempt to develop a plugin for that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167966
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Use advanced date picker in shipping method
Hi,
You can set shipping fees in the shipping method settings.
It can be a fixed amount or a percentage.
You can set shipping fees in the shipping method settings.
It can be a fixed amount or a percentage.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds