- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping charge by qty of producs...
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #168058
by melprok
Shipping charge by qty of producs... was created by melprok
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi,
I want to charge for the shipping depending of the quantity of products.
For example:
I want to charge $ 5 if the customer buys 10 products or $10 if buy 20 or more.
Other example:
Quantity 1 to 6 items = Shipping Price 1
Quantity 7 to 12 items = Shipping Price 2
Quantity 13 - 20 items = Shipping Price 3
It is possible?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi,
I want to charge for the shipping depending of the quantity of products.
For example:
I want to charge $ 5 if the customer buys 10 products or $10 if buy 20 or more.
Other example:
Quantity 1 to 6 items = Shipping Price 1
Quantity 7 to 12 items = Shipping Price 2
Quantity 13 - 20 items = Shipping Price 3
It is possible?
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by melprok.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168089
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping charge by qty of producs...
Hi,
Yes, that's possible.
Just create several manual shipping methods via the menu System>Shipping methods and use their minimum/maximum number of items restrictions and price fields in order to configure that.
Yes, that's possible.
Just create several manual shipping methods via the menu System>Shipping methods and use their minimum/maximum number of items restrictions and price fields in order to configure that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168253
by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic Shipping charge by qty of producs...
Ok. Perfect. It's works.
Now, I'm testing with the Minimum price and Maximum price but I don't know how.
I set Minimun price to 0 and Maximun price to 30. But doesn't work.
Any idea? If you need user to check let me know.
Now, I'm testing with the Minimum price and Maximum price but I don't know how.
I set Minimun price to 0 and Maximun price to 30. But doesn't work.
Any idea? If you need user to check let me know.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168291
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping charge by qty of producs...
You probably have the "include virtual products price" option turned off in your shipping methods and you didn't set a weight in your products (and thus they are considered as virtual).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168749
by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic Shipping charge by qty of producs...
Ok. I'm testing now with a product with the price $20.00.
In the shipping method I set minimum price to 0 and maximun price to 20.
When I order this product nos shipping price is display.
I set to 1lb to the product.
Any idea? I think everything is set correctly.
Thanks,
Jose
In the shipping method I set minimum price to 0 and maximun price to 20.
When I order this product nos shipping price is display.
I set to 1lb to the product.
Any idea? I think everything is set correctly.
Thanks,
Jose
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168750
by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic Shipping charge by qty of producs...
I did a test with two shipping methods.
1. $0 - $20 = $7
2. $21 -$40 = $14
The product price is $20. Then, why the shipping price is $14 and not $7?
Subtotal $20.00
Shipping $14.00
IVU $1.40
Total $35.40
1. $0 - $20 = $7
2. $21 -$40 = $14
The product price is $20. Then, why the shipping price is $14 and not $7?
Subtotal $20.00
Shipping $14.00
IVU $1.40
Total $35.40
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168805
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Shipping charge by qty of producs...
Hi,
Could you give us a screenshot of your payment method settings ?
The restriction is maybe applied on the product price with tax, so more than $20.
Could you give us a screenshot of your payment method settings ?
The restriction is maybe applied on the product price with tax, so more than $20.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168865
by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic Shipping charge by qty of producs...
Hi,
Ok. I turn off the option "With tax" in the shipping method and now its ok.
That is what you mean right?
Ok. I turn off the option "With tax" in the shipping method and now its ok.
That is what you mean right?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168936
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Shipping charge by qty of producs...
Yes
The following user(s) said Thank You: melprok
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds