- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 0
Combine USPS Priority Mail?
- reedstickets
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago #168647
by reedstickets
Combine USPS Priority Mail? was created by reedstickets
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.casesmithcustoms.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi,
I am having a tough time with the USPS plugin... Is ther a way that I can have the "Priority Mail" only be used one time no matter how many products are ordered? It seems to be creating a new shipment and new price per each package if a product is ordered... I would like to combine multiple orders of the product into a single priority mail package at the single price...
Thanks for any help,
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi,
I am having a tough time with the USPS plugin... Is ther a way that I can have the "Priority Mail" only be used one time no matter how many products are ordered? It seems to be creating a new shipment and new price per each package if a product is ordered... I would like to combine multiple orders of the product into a single priority mail package at the single price...
Thanks for any help,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 1 month ago #168828
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Combine USPS Priority Mail?
Hello,
What do you exactly mean by :
Can you check it and also give me more information about your issue and how you configured your USPS shipping method through some screenshots.
Thanks.
What do you exactly mean by :
If you created only one USPS shipping method it should display only one USPS "Priority Mail" shipping method.It seems to be creating a new shipment and new price per each package if a product is ordered...
Can you check it and also give me more information about your issue and how you configured your USPS shipping method through some screenshots.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds