- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
UPS doesn't display at checkout
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #169050
by r08
UPS doesn't display at checkout was created by r08
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
UPS shipping is not displaying in the front end checkout process. I set up USPS and that one works, but not UPS.
I'm including my settings for the UPS plugin
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
UPS shipping is not displaying in the front end checkout process. I set up USPS and that one works, but not UPS.
I'm including my settings for the UPS plugin
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by r08.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 1 month ago #169068
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic UPS doesn't display at checkout
Hello,
Checking each step of the "Shipping method" section of the FAQ will probably help you : www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#ship
Checking each step of the "Shipping method" section of the FAQ will probably help you : www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#ship
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds