- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Restrictions for Shipping countries.
12 years 1 month ago #169216
by ramkumar
Restrictions for Shipping countries. was created by ramkumar
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
Hi,
How to restrict shipping for certain countries. I need to allow shipping only to few countries. Where should I change it?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
Hi,
How to restrict shipping for certain countries. I need to allow shipping only to few countries. Where should I change it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 1 month ago #169220
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Restrictions for Shipping countries.
Hello,
To do that you'll just have to use the "Zone" restriction option through your shipping method configuration page ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->Shipping methods->'YourShippingMethod'").
To do that you'll just have to use the "Zone" restriction option through your shipping method configuration page ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->Shipping methods->'YourShippingMethod'").
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172101
by lotlot
Replied by lotlot on topic Restrictions for Shipping countries.
Hello,
I tried to do check the countries under zone restrictions but it doesn't seems to work? It only show the last country being checked? Can this normally happen?
I tried to make an order and shipped to a country which I included in the zone ex. france but it doesn't work. The shipping method is not showing.
Can you please help?
Thank you!
Best Regards
Luchelle
I tried to do check the countries under zone restrictions but it doesn't seems to work? It only show the last country being checked? Can this normally happen?
I tried to make an order and shipped to a country which I included in the zone ex. france but it doesn't work. The shipping method is not showing.
Can you please help?
Thank you!
Best Regards
Luchelle
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 1 week ago #172103
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Restrictions for Shipping countries.
Sure,
Can you show me how did you configured your shipping method through some screenshots and also tell me if you have correctly added the France country zone which have the ID number 73 through the "Zone" option of your shipping method configuration page.
Can you show me how did you configured your shipping method through some screenshots and also tell me if you have correctly added the France country zone which have the ID number 73 through the "Zone" option of your shipping method configuration page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172204
by lotlot
Replied by lotlot on topic Restrictions for Shipping countries.
Hi here I attached the files. I wonder why it only shows the last or first one being clicked and when I tried to choose one of the selected country, the shipping method doesn't show.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172223
by lotlot
Replied by lotlot on topic Restrictions for Shipping countries.
Hi I think I found the problem.
I just logged-in in your demo domain/website and see that there is a Europe Zone created. I think I will just have to do it the same way to gather all countries I want to include in a zone.
Thank you.
I am still in the process of learning hika shop and am considering to purchase your product but I am still very helpless in some cases. :dry:
Just hope you have the patience from a beginner like me....sure enough that I still have thousands of questions to come :whistle: :whistle:
Best regards
Luchelle
I just logged-in in your demo domain/website and see that there is a Europe Zone created. I think I will just have to do it the same way to gather all countries I want to include in a zone.
Thank you.
I am still in the process of learning hika shop and am considering to purchase your product but I am still very helpless in some cases. :dry:
Just hope you have the patience from a beginner like me....sure enough that I still have thousands of questions to come :whistle: :whistle:
Best regards
Luchelle
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds