- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 0
Problem with shipping price after update qty...
12 years 1 month ago #169299
by melprok
Problem with shipping price after update qty... was created by melprok
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
melprokwebsolutions.com/WebSite_Client_D...dsm/index.php/tienda
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi,
I have a problem with the shipping price when I change the quantity of product.
For example, I add one producto to the cart and shipping price is correct. Then, I update the qty to two and the shipping price change to a corect one. Then, I update again the qty to one, and this time the shipping field do not display, disappears.
In the url that I provide you can test.
Is this a bug? Any help? :ohmy:
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi,
I have a problem with the shipping price when I change the quantity of product.
For example, I add one producto to the cart and shipping price is correct. Then, I update the qty to two and the shipping price change to a corect one. Then, I update again the qty to one, and this time the shipping field do not display, disappears.
In the url that I provide you can test.
Is this a bug? Any help? :ohmy:
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169313
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Problem with shipping price after update qty...
Hi,
I just tried on your website and everything seems to be working correctly.
Could you give us detailed steps in order to reproduce the issue ?
What are your settings regarding the cache ? It must be disabled in Joomla configuration, plugin, etc.
I just tried on your website and everything seems to be working correctly.
Could you give us detailed steps in order to reproduce the issue ?
What are your settings regarding the cache ? It must be disabled in Joomla configuration, plugin, etc.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 weeks ago #169673
by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic Problem with shipping price after update qty...
Hi,
I check in Gobal Configuratiion -> System -> Cache an is off.
I attach 3 files in the order that I made the test.
1. In the first image is the first time I add a product with qty 1. You can see $7 in the shipping (Envio).
2. In the second image I update the qty and the shipping is $14.
3. Then in the third image I update the qty back to one, and no shipping price is display.
Let me know if you can see the problem.
Thanks,
Jose
I check in Gobal Configuratiion -> System -> Cache an is off.
I attach 3 files in the order that I made the test.
1. In the first image is the first time I add a product with qty 1. You can see $7 in the shipping (Envio).
2. In the second image I update the qty and the shipping is $14.
3. Then in the third image I update the qty back to one, and no shipping price is display.
Let me know if you can see the problem.
Thanks,
Jose
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 weeks ago #169675
by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic Problem with shipping price after update qty...
I also check: System - Cache in plugins and is disabled.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 3 weeks ago #169702
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Problem with shipping price after update qty...
Hello,
Can you show me some screenshots of how did you configured your checkout workflow through some screenshots of the page : "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" ?
Thanks.
Can you show me some screenshots of how did you configured your checkout workflow through some screenshots of the page : "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170038
by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic Problem with shipping price after update qty...
Ok.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 3 weeks ago #170040
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Problem with shipping price after update qty...
Hello,
Your issue is coming form the fact that you don't have any "shipping" step through your checkout workflow.
Can you add it through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" so that your customers will be able to select their shipping method so that the shipping price will be updated ?
Thanks.
Your issue is coming form the fact that you don't have any "shipping" step through your checkout workflow.
Can you add it through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" so that your customers will be able to select their shipping method so that the shipping price will be updated ?
Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: melprok
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170287
by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic Problem with shipping price after update qty...
Ok. Perfect... Thanks...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.325 seconds