- Posts: 128
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping error
- sergiobertini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 weeks ago #169766
by sergiobertini
Shipping error was created by sergiobertini
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.studiocenter.com.py
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi!
Signed up 2 shipping methods.
One to combine shipping, and the second to get the product in store.
But the two are giving the following message: Free Delivery.
What file should I edit to remove this message?
Or even if you can show me the path to the translation file?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi!
Signed up 2 shipping methods.
One to combine shipping, and the second to get the product in store.
But the two are giving the following message: Free Delivery.
What file should I edit to remove this message?
Or even if you can show me the path to the translation file?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #169773
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shipping error
Hi,
I am sorry but I'm not sure I understand your question.
Does the two shipping methods should provide a free price ?
What is the "error message" ?
Regards,
I am sorry but I'm not sure I understand your question.
Does the two shipping methods should provide a free price ?
What is the "error message" ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sergiobertini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 128
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 weeks ago #169914
by sergiobertini
Replied by sergiobertini on topic Shipping error
Do not!
I do not want the message to appear!
I do not want the message to appear!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #169927
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping error
Hi,
Any text in HikaShop can be modified/removed with a translation override:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Any text in HikaShop can be modified/removed with a translation override:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds