- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Ask for contact on shipping
12 years 3 weeks ago #169790
by redscorp
Ask for contact on shipping was created by redscorp
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Is it possible to ask my clients for just a contact at the time they finish a purchase order?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Is it possible to ask my clients for just a contact at the time they finish a purchase order?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #169793
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Ask for contact on shipping
Hi,
I am sorry but I don't understand the question.
Please reformulate/precise.
Regards,
I am sorry but I don't understand the question.
Please reformulate/precise.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #169904
by redscorp
Replied by redscorp on topic Ask for contact on shipping
you right, i was a bit confusing.
What I pretend is a way to obligate my client to give me a contact, so I can call them after they buy one of my products.
We deliver our products directly to our customers, but the address is not very important, just the location and a phone contact so me can call for more delivery informations.
What I pretend is a way to obligate my client to give me a contact, so I can call them after they buy one of my products.
We deliver our products directly to our customers, but the address is not very important, just the location and a phone contact so me can call for more delivery informations.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #169931
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Ask for contact on shipping
The fields of the address that you want to ask to your customers can be changed/enabled/disabled via the menu Display->Custom fields. So you'll be able to have the information you want from your customers thanks to that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds