- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 7
USPS error: -2147219428 Invalid First Class Mail T
12 years 5 days ago #172988
by cboyd213
USPS error: -2147219428 Invalid First Class Mail T was created by cboyd213
-- HikaShop version -- : Business: 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.25
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 37.0.2062.120
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : USPS error: -2147219428 Invalid First Class Mail Type.
Failed to obtain shipping quotes.
First Class mail quotes stopped working for some reason. It's been working fine for a long time and I have not changed anything. Just stopped for some reason
USPS error: -2147219428 Invalid First Class Mail Type.
Failed to obtain shipping quotes.
First Class mail quotes stopped working for some reason. It's been working fine for a long time and I have not changed anything. Just stopped for some reason
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.25
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 37.0.2062.120
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : USPS error: -2147219428 Invalid First Class Mail Type.
Failed to obtain shipping quotes.
First Class mail quotes stopped working for some reason. It's been working fine for a long time and I have not changed anything. Just stopped for some reason
USPS error: -2147219428 Invalid First Class Mail Type.
Failed to obtain shipping quotes.
First Class mail quotes stopped working for some reason. It's been working fine for a long time and I have not changed anything. Just stopped for some reason
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 days ago #173045
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic USPS error: -2147219428 Invalid First Class Mail T
Hello,
Can you show me how did you configured your USPS shipping method through some screenshots and the dimension/weight of the product that you have on your cart, so that I can test it on my end ?
Also, I just tested it through your website and it worked fine, but I think that you have probably disabled the USPS "First Class Mail" service.
Can you show me how did you configured your USPS shipping method through some screenshots and the dimension/weight of the product that you have on your cart, so that I can test it on my end ?
Also, I just tested it through your website and it worked fine, but I think that you have probably disabled the USPS "First Class Mail" service.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 days ago #173186
by cboyd213
Replied by cboyd213 on topic USPS error: -2147219428 Invalid First Class Mail T
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 3 days ago #173274
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic USPS error: -2147219428 Invalid First Class Mail T
Hello,
I just tested it on my end and it worked fine, can you try it with dimensions on your "Pumpkin Spice 4oz. Btl. with Pump" product ?
If it didn't solved your issue, can you give me a temporary back-end access to your website through a private message so that I can directly test it on my end and see from where you issue is coming from ?
Thanks.
I just tested it on my end and it worked fine, can you try it with dimensions on your "Pumpkin Spice 4oz. Btl. with Pump" product ?
If it didn't solved your issue, can you give me a temporary back-end access to your website through a private message so that I can directly test it on my end and see from where you issue is coming from ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 days ago #173291
by cboyd213
Replied by cboyd213 on topic USPS error: -2147219428 Invalid First Class Mail T
It's fixed now, all I did was go into the configuration for USPS and hit Save without making any changes. Now it works fine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 3 days ago #173306
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic USPS error: -2147219428 Invalid First Class Mail T
The problem was coming from the code of the USPS shipping plugin thank you for your feedback I just fixed that issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds