- Posts: 77
- Thank you received: 1
Shipping with multiple warehouses
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.4
when I select my FEDEX shipping option or my CANADA POST shipping option, there is no option on there to SELECT what WAREHOUSE to use?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
What do you mean by "there is no option on there to SELECT what WAREHOUSE to use" ? Can you tell me what do you exactly want to do through some screenshots for example ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am trying to set 2 different shipping methods, as I have 2 different warehouses.
How do I specify what shipping method is used by each separate warehouse.
imgur.com/wUHuRsd
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
If you want to restrict your shipping methods to different warehouses, you'll just have to use the "Warehouse" option on your shipping configuration page, via the "Restrictions" tab.How do I specify what shipping method is used by each separate warehouse.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I totally missed that tab before, as it doesn't show up unless you have a checkbox in it.
youre awesome!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Warehouse 1 = USA
Warehouse 2 = Canada
Warehouse 1 ships via FEDEX to usa customers.
Warehouse 2 ships via Canada Post to Canadian customers.
The canada post option is giving me trouble.
When I checkout, it first gave me an error saying "Error while sending XML to CANADA POST 3000 (something)" postal code invalid or something...
I searched the forum and found someone had a similar issue and someone fixed the plugin so i downloaded it and put it on my site.
attached is the plugin i downloaded from here.
Now, when I try to checkout, there is no error message, but just like before, there is no SHIPPING cost being displayed for this.
So its not charging me shipping.
In the shipping filter, I have it set to ship with warehouse 2 = Canada..
And the product im trying to check out with is part of warehouse 2.
I added a couple more items to the cart.
And it gave me this error: "Error while sending XML to CANADA POST. Error code: -3002. Message: Parcel too large to be shipped with CPC. "
This cart right now, has items from warehouse 1, AND items from warehouse 2.
Please help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
As the error message of your canada post say :
You're trying to send too large package, setting the "Group packages" option of your Canada post shipping method to YES will probably help you."Error while sending XML to CANADA POST. Error code: -3002. Message: Parcel too large to be shipped with CPC. "
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
When I try to ship something small to Canada here, its still displaying NO shipping cost.
Please advise.
Thanks.
Example, on my homepage, the FENIX 2900 Lumen light is in the CANADIAN WAREHOUSE.
When shipping to canada, it should use shipping method: Canada post, and the rate should be very reasonable.
Right now, its making it free...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Error while sending XML to CANADA POST. Error code: -3002. Message: Parcel too large to be shipped with CPC.
I have the option GROUP PACKAGES turned ON.
EACH product is always the same size in the system..
1lb, 5" x 5X , 2". very small!
There is no reason for this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I just tested it with a 1lb 6.5" x 5.3" x 6" product and it worked fine, how many products do you have in your cart ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks for all your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
imgur.com/A4SKe7P
EACH package is ALWAYS
set to be 5x5x2" and a weight of 1LB
This issue shouldn't occur.
I know that the products here are shipping from 2 different "warehouses" in hikashop
Agilite and boyt products come from USA warehouse
Kryptek products come from Canada warehouse.
Thats I know..
what could be the issue?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
The issue is just coming from the fact that you the order that you're sending to canada post is "too large". Can you give me a temporary back-end access through a private message so that I can directly test it ?what could be the issue?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please go to the homepage, and add the following:
2x Fenix TK75 2900 Lumens Flashlight
2x Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Kit
2x Streamlight The Siege Lantern Coyote Brown
ALL products are the exact same size and weight. so they should be the same as your cart before (6 belts).
The FENIX lights ship from CANADA warehouse (#2)
The other products ship from USA warehouse (#1)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.