- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 6
turn manual shipping off by default?
11 years 11 months ago #175830
by christofu
turn manual shipping off by default? was created by christofu
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi,
I wanted to turn manual shipping off by default.
For example when a user sets up a product from the frontend they have the option to set the price/fee/minimum quantity etc. If they dont touch this it still activates manual shipping and shows the default price (which is free). they then have to block this method if they dont want it to show.
I would like it so a user fills out which methods they require, and those they do NOT fill out are unavailable?
Also second question would be how to hide some of the options in the manual shipping plugin, for example the minimum quantity?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi,
I wanted to turn manual shipping off by default.
For example when a user sets up a product from the frontend they have the option to set the price/fee/minimum quantity etc. If they dont touch this it still activates manual shipping and shows the default price (which is free). they then have to block this method if they dont want it to show.
I would like it so a user fills out which methods they require, and those they do NOT fill out are unavailable?
Also second question would be how to hide some of the options in the manual shipping plugin, for example the minimum quantity?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175839
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic turn manual shipping off by default?
Hi,
I am a little bit lost, by users you mean vendors ? Are you using HikaMarket ?
I think that you have to enable the option "price per product" in the shippîng method settings, this way you can set a price in the product directly, and check the option "blocked" to not allow this shipping method.
If my answer is not correct for your needs, please give us more details.
To remove options, you will have to edit views.
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
I am a little bit lost, by users you mean vendors ? Are you using HikaMarket ?
I think that you have to enable the option "price per product" in the shippîng method settings, this way you can set a price in the product directly, and check the option "blocked" to not allow this shipping method.
If my answer is not correct for your needs, please give us more details.
To remove options, you will have to edit views.
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds