- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 2
Shipping costs are calculated per category?!
11 years 11 months ago #175974
by gielhier
Shipping costs are calculated per category?! was created by gielhier
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hello,
I have 2 shipping methods in my shop:
- Standard shipping (max. price is €499.99)
- Free shipping (min. price is €500.00).
I have 2 products categories.
The problem is, when I add products from both categories to my shopping cart, the shipping costs are calculated per category instead of per order total. See attachment.
How is that possible and how can I set it to per order total?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hello,
I have 2 shipping methods in my shop:
- Standard shipping (max. price is €499.99)
- Free shipping (min. price is €500.00).
I have 2 products categories.
The problem is, when I add products from both categories to my shopping cart, the shipping costs are calculated per category instead of per order total. See attachment.
How is that possible and how can I set it to per order total?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 11 months ago #175980
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping costs are calculated per category?!
Hello,
Your issue is probably coming from the fact that you have set some warehouses restriction through your product configuration page and through your shipping method configuration page, can you check it ?
Thanks.
Your issue is probably coming from the fact that you have set some warehouses restriction through your product configuration page and through your shipping method configuration page, can you check it ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176187
by gielhier
Replied by gielhier on topic Shipping costs are calculated per category?!
Hello,
where can I find these settings?
Could it be that the issue is caused by the fact that all products are standard set to "Virtual goods" instead of "Shippable goods"?
Where can I change this setting globally?
Thanks for your reply.
where can I find these settings?
Could it be that the issue is caused by the fact that all products are standard set to "Virtual goods" instead of "Shippable goods"?
Where can I change this setting globally?
Thanks for your reply.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 11 months ago #176236
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping costs are calculated per category?!
The "issue" is caused by how you have set the "Warehouse" option through your product and shipping configuration page.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gielhier
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176311
by gielhier
Replied by gielhier on topic Shipping costs are calculated per category?!
I found the problem! If I delete the warehouse on my product page, the shipping costs are calculated correctly.
Thanks for the help!
Thanks for the help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds