- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Shippingcost only for a specifically product
11 years 11 months ago #176049
by Edgar68
Shippingcost only for a specifically product was created by Edgar68
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome latest
Hello,
I have got an problem.....
You can buy a cheesebox monthly, and the box has got a weight....so you I create the shippingcost.
But when I let people buy the box for an very special price, for 12 months at one time as subscription
How Can I create a shippingcost for this specifically product?
Gr Edgar
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome latest
Hello,
I have got an problem.....
You can buy a cheesebox monthly, and the box has got a weight....so you I create the shippingcost.
But when I let people buy the box for an very special price, for 12 months at one time as subscription
How Can I create a shippingcost for this specifically product?
Gr Edgar
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176056
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shippingcost only for a specifically product
Hi,
If you want to configure shipping costs per product, then create one manual shipping method via the menu System>Shipping methods and turn on its "shipping price per product" option. Then, in each product, you'll find a new "shipping prices" area at the bottom where you can configure the price of shipping for each manual shipping method with that option turned on.
If you want to configure shipping costs per product, then create one manual shipping method via the menu System>Shipping methods and turn on its "shipping price per product" option. Then, in each product, you'll find a new "shipping prices" area at the bottom where you can configure the price of shipping for each manual shipping method with that option turned on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds