Skip to main content

No Shipping method found

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #176299 by turbo4door
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No shipping method found

Updated to 2.3.3 (was not working on previous version either).
Product has a weight and all demensions
No restrictions on product
Only using USPS plugin, and I have input the USPS API user ID in Hikashop setup
Works if I set it to virtual goods
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by turbo4door.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #176325 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
Can you show me through some screenshots how did you configured your USPS shipping method and the product that you have added to your cart so that I can directly test it ?
Thanks ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #176423 by turbo4door
Replied by turbo4door on topic No Shipping method found
Attached screen shots as requested. If you need other information please let me know and I will get it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #176439 by Mohamed Thelji
Did you add the "Address" action through one of the step of your checkout workflow ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout") ?
Did you use the options of the "Restrictions" tab of your shipping method configuration page ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #176547 by turbo4door
Replied by turbo4door on topic No Shipping method found

Mohamed Thelji wrote: Did you add the "Address" action through one of the step of your checkout workflow ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout") ?
Did you use the options of the "Restrictions" tab of your shipping method configuration page ?


No to the "Address" action. I'm using paypal as a payment source which, if i understand correctly, means I shouldn't need to the Address action through Hikashop since that is all handled through paypal?
I did not use restrictions tab as you can see in the screen shot.

Thanks
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by turbo4door.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #176549 by turbo4door
Replied by turbo4door on topic No Shipping method found
If I set a manual shipping method, it will work, but not with USPS shipping method.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #176551 by turbo4door
Replied by turbo4door on topic No Shipping method found
Looks like its because I didn't have registration set up for the joomla site. Is there a way around this or the ability to check out as a guest to get the shipping quotes? I do not want my clients to have to register but would like to use the USPS plugin?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #176584 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

No to the "Address" action. I'm using paypal as a payment source which, if i understand correctly, means I shouldn't need to the Address action through Hikashop since that is all handled through paypal?

No, the USPS shipping address will be collected through the "Address" action of your checkout workflow, so you'll NEED it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #178912 by mishi
Replied by mishi on topic No Shipping method found
I'm having this same issue...how did you fix it? Did you just setup registration through Joomla? If so...how did you do that?
Thanks for your help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #178995 by turbo4door
Replied by turbo4door on topic No Shipping method found

mishi wrote: I'm having this same issue...how did you fix it? Did you just setup registration through Joomla? If so...how did you do that?
Thanks for your help!


I decided against hikashop. I'm using j2cart now which allows guest checkout and has better shipping methods. Nothing against hikashop, but no guest checkout in the free version was a deal breaker. The paid version is to expensive and offers things I don't need.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #179306 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

I'm having this same issue...how did you fix it? Did you just setup registration through Joomla? If so...how did you do that?

Did you add the "Address" step through your checkout workflow via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.262 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum