- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Fedex Group Packages
- joshseverse
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 10 months ago #177686
by joshseverse
Fedex Group Packages was created by joshseverse
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.22
Hello,
I am using the Fedex plugin for our shipping method. I have it set to accept Group Packages because that is how we ship. Here is an example, the customer purchases 10 pcs of product 1 and 5 pcs of product 2. Currently the fedex plugin groups these all together in 1 box. Could I set it up to group them in 2 boxes where the first box is the 10 pcs of product 1 and the second box is of the 5 pcs of product 2? If this is possible, could I then restrict how many items could fit in each box? For example, you can only fit 12 pcs of product 1 in a box and if you have 14 pcs, it would split it up into 2 boxes, 1 of 12pcs and 1 of 2 pcs. Thank you.
Josh
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.22
Hello,
I am using the Fedex plugin for our shipping method. I have it set to accept Group Packages because that is how we ship. Here is an example, the customer purchases 10 pcs of product 1 and 5 pcs of product 2. Currently the fedex plugin groups these all together in 1 box. Could I set it up to group them in 2 boxes where the first box is the 10 pcs of product 1 and the second box is of the 5 pcs of product 2? If this is possible, could I then restrict how many items could fit in each box? For example, you can only fit 12 pcs of product 1 in a box and if you have 14 pcs, it would split it up into 2 boxes, 1 of 12pcs and 1 of 2 pcs. Thank you.
Josh
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 10 months ago #177866
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Fedex Group Packages
Hello Josh,
That's not possible for the moment, note that you can only restrict the dimension of your packaged box, so for example you can create a box which can contain 10 pcs so that ou can have your 2 boxes as you wanted to.Could I set it up to group them in 2 boxes where the first box is the 10 pcs of product 1 and the second box is of the 5 pcs of product 2?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds