- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 0
UPS Negotiated Rate
- reedstickets
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
Still no luck with the UPS shipping plugin for showing a "Negotiated Rate" in checkout..
I had this working and then is just reverted back..
Does anyone have the negotiated rate for UPS shipping working for their checkout and showing the discounted shipping prices?
any ideas of why it is not working for me?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I'm currently doing some modifications on the UPS plugin regarding the Negotiated rate option, so I'll give you the last UPS plugin version when I'll finish it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- reedstickets
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 0
Reed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I was with a technical commercial of ups this morning whom asked me to show the xml file but I wasn't able to show it to him
I found on the forum that you can get the xml file by addind : var_dump($xml);exit;
just after curl_setopt($session,CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,$xml); on line ~828
but did not work.
Well It was for canadian post but thought it could work for ups
I tested this solution in a local webserver
UPDATE : The file is plugins/hikashopshipping/ups/ups.php
joomla 3.3.6
hikashop 2.3.4
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Note that I already changed the code of the ups negotiated rate option and I'm actually testing it on my end.
If you want to display the xml code that is sent to UPS, you'll have to un-comment that line :
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I can't find this commented line on the ups.php file. In which file shall I find it or where to add this line in ups.php, please ?
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I went to the end of the order process, at which step of the order is it shown ?
The order wasn't confirmed as our shop is already online and
Thank you I'm a newbie Hikashop.
Just want to say that hikashop is the best e-commerce solution for joomla!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
If you have correctly added the code on the ups shipping method, you'll find it on the html comments of the shipping step of your checkout workflow.Sorry I can't get it show the html comments
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- reedstickets
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 0
Any luck with the UPS plugin and negotiated rates? Just curious if it looks like the project will be completed?
Thanks,
Reed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I already added and fixed the code of the negotiated rate option (now you'll have to add a state/province code through your warehouse address)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- reedstickets
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 0
I tried negotiated rate but I am getting regular price.It does not make any change if I change negotiated setting to "Yes" or "No".I am able to see negotiated rate on UPS.com but not in hikashop.Could you please tell me if there is any setting I need to do on UPS?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Can you make sure that you have the latest version of HikaShop ?
Old versions of the UPS plugin had an issue with negociated rates.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 0
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Can you make sure with UPS that your UPS account has the negotiated rates activated for the "shipping and rating API" ?
It's possible to have a UPS account with the negotiated rates activated for the online website but not the API so maybe you're in that case.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 0
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
That code will work fine if you've correctly set the is_negotiated_rate variable, also regarding the "$rate->NegotiatedRates" you're correctly testing if it's set, so that code will probably correctly do what you want, I'll also re-do some tests regarding the "Negotiated Rates" option on my end.
Thanks for your feedback.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.