Custom Fields in the Shipping Method?
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 10 months ago #180101
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Custom Fields in the Shipping Method? was created by nowherenowhere
Hi Guys,
Is it possible to get custom fields into the shipping method (manual) ?
Is it possible to get custom fields into the shipping method (manual) ?
Believe in Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180135
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom Fields in the Shipping Method?
Hi,
There is no option for that.
You can create custom order fields which can be displayed on the checkout. But not based on the shipping method selected.
That would require some customization work by a developer. You can contact our partners if interested:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
There is no option for that.
You can create custom order fields which can be displayed on the checkout. But not based on the shipping method selected.
That would require some customization work by a developer. You can contact our partners if interested:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 10 months ago #180344
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Replied by nowherenowhere on topic Custom Fields in the Shipping Method?
Hi Nicolas,
Ah I see, okay another question about Custom Fields, is there a way I can get a custom field to show in the product listings?
I have a grid of products with an Add to Cart button. It would be great if for each of them I could display the custom field - either a radio button - YES/ NO type or a select box - Option 1 / Option 2
Is it possible? What would the code look like?
Ah I see, okay another question about Custom Fields, is there a way I can get a custom field to show in the product listings?
I have a grid of products with an Add to Cart button. It would be great if for each of them I could display the custom field - either a radio button - YES/ NO type or a select box - Option 1 / Option 2
Is it possible? What would the code look like?
Believe in Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #180362
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Custom Fields in the Shipping Method?
Yes, you'll just have to use an "Item" custom fields.
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 10 months ago #180425
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Replied by nowherenowhere on topic Custom Fields in the Shipping Method?
Sup Mo!
That is good news indeed, and I have setup a custom field in item table called - XYZ
Now the tricky part is how do I c all that to display in the product listings view?
That is good news indeed, and I have setup a custom field in item table called - XYZ
Now the tricky part is how do I c all that to display in the product listings view?
Believe in Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180469
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Custom Fields in the Shipping Method?
Hi,
You have to check your menu/module settings and enable the option "Display custom item fields".
You have to check your menu/module settings and enable the option "Display custom item fields".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds