- Posts: 299
- Thank you received: 2
Hide shipment cost text
11 years 10 months ago #180319
by LAMF
Hide shipment cost text was created by LAMF
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.vestlisfiske.se
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : NO error.
Hi,
I wonder where I can set up to hide this "hikashop_checkout_shipping_price_full"?
The problem occur at checkout as it say shipment is free "Gratis" and the field name is hikashop_checkout_shipping_price_full.
I cant find it where fields and things use to reside under the language file so how can I hide this annoying and not so good text string?
Thanks!
Micke
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : NO error.
Hi,
I wonder where I can set up to hide this "hikashop_checkout_shipping_price_full"?
The problem occur at checkout as it say shipment is free "Gratis" and the field name is hikashop_checkout_shipping_price_full.
I cant find it where fields and things use to reside under the language file so how can I hide this annoying and not so good text string?
Thanks!
Micke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180329
by korzo
Replied by korzo on topic Hide shipment cost text
components\com_hikashop\views\checkout\tmpl\shipping.php on lines 188 and 210.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LAMF
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180336
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Hide shipment cost text
Hi,
You can indeed edit the view directly, it's better to do that via the menu Display > Views else you will lose your changes when updating.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Or you can do a translation override on the key "FREE_SHIPPING".
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
You can indeed edit the view directly, it's better to do that via the menu Display > Views else you will lose your changes when updating.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Or you can do a translation override on the key "FREE_SHIPPING".
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds