- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Changing Products Shipping Price with CSV
- pigletdcat
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 10 months ago #181014
by pigletdcat
Changing Products Shipping Price with CSV was created by pigletdcat
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 38.0.2125
I was wondering if this can be done. I have hundreds of products that it would be troublesome to change their shipping price one by one. Example, product A1 to A100's shipping price from 3$ will be changed to $2.50.
Can anyone tell me if this is possible? Where in the exported CSV file of products can I change the value for shipping price? Thank you.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 38.0.2125
I was wondering if this can be done. I have hundreds of products that it would be troublesome to change their shipping price one by one. Example, product A1 to A100's shipping price from 3$ will be changed to $2.50.
Can anyone tell me if this is possible? Where in the exported CSV file of products can I change the value for shipping price? Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181055
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Changing Products Shipping Price with CSV
Hi,
No this is not yet possible. As the shipping prices are not stored in the product table, it's not possible to manage this price using the mass actions for example.
But by creating a new mass action plugin, this feature can be added.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...s-action-plugin.html
I add it on our TODO list.
No this is not yet possible. As the shipping prices are not stored in the product table, it's not possible to manage this price using the mass actions for example.
But by creating a new mass action plugin, this feature can be added.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...s-action-plugin.html
I add it on our TODO list.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pigletdcat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pigletdcat
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #181176
by pigletdcat
Replied by pigletdcat on topic Changing Products Shipping Price with CSV
Thanks for telling me. Well, I hope that implementing it will be done soon. It is a pain to change everything, you know? But can you teach me or set me an easy example on how to implement it a mass action that you told me?
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by pigletdcat. Reason: Asking for an example
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181228
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Changing Products Shipping Price with CSV
The simplest will be to export/import as a CSV the hikashop_shipping_prices table data via your phpmyadmin so that you can easily open it in excel and modify the prices like that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pigletdcat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pigletdcat
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 10 months ago #181268
by pigletdcat
Replied by pigletdcat on topic Changing Products Shipping Price with CSV
I found what you're talking about in phpmyadmin in my Cpanel. But I am puzzled on what to do exactly. If I am to change the shipping price/fee of a single product, is it going to show here?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181285
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Changing Products Shipping Price with CSV
Yes.
As you can see there is only one shipping product price in there with the shipping price in the shipping_price_value column.
And you have the corresponding product id in the shipping_price_ref_id
So if you want to add a shipping price for another product, you can add a copy of that same entry and just change the shipping_price_value and the shipping_price_ref_id for the other product.
As you can see there is only one shipping product price in there with the shipping price in the shipping_price_value column.
And you have the corresponding product id in the shipping_price_ref_id
So if you want to add a shipping price for another product, you can add a copy of that same entry and just change the shipping_price_value and the shipping_price_ref_id for the other product.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pigletdcat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pigletdcat
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 9 months ago #182331
by pigletdcat
Replied by pigletdcat on topic Changing Products Shipping Price with CSV
I think I will try and experiment on this first on a dummy site before applying this to our website. I don't want to get sacked because instead of troubleshooting, I just caused trouble. Thank you though. Hope you create the fix.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246331
by Bernhard7
Replied by Bernhard7 on topic Changing Products Shipping Price with CSV
Hi,
I have the same Problem.
you added this to your TODO list. is the TODO list official? when can we expect this Feature to allow Import of the shipping_price for products?
Thank you,
Best regards,
Bernhard
I have the same Problem.
you added this to your TODO list. is the TODO list official? when can we expect this Feature to allow Import of the shipping_price for products?
Thank you,
Best regards,
Bernhard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246341
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Changing Products Shipping Price with CSV
Hi,
Official ? It is written internally on a server in our company, so it is as official as you can get. It is however not public.
We don't have a date when we would release that feature. We didn't start working on it yet as we are working on other things.
Official ? It is written internally on a server in our company, so it is as official as you can get. It is however not public.
We don't have a date when we would release that feature. We didn't start working on it yet as we are working on other things.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds