- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Multiple shipping methods don't calculate
- gavinj2006
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 9 months ago #182166
by gavinj2006
Multiple shipping methods don't calculate was created by gavinj2006
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.19
I have 2 types of product
Product type 1, the shipping rate is $2 per Unit
Product Type 2, the Shipping rate is $2 for the first unit and $1 for all additional units
So if I buy 1 of Product 1 and 1 of product 2 I would expect a shipping charge of $4 ($2 + $2)
If I buy 2 of product 1 and 1 of product 2 I would expect a charge of $6 ($4 + $2)
If I buy 2 of Product 1 and 2 of Product 2 I would expect a charge of $7 ($4 + $3)
I have 2 shipping Methods set up and if I only buy product type 1, no problem and If I only buy product type 2 now problem.
If I have mixed products however the shipping shows as $0
Any ideas?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.19
I have 2 types of product
Product type 1, the shipping rate is $2 per Unit
Product Type 2, the Shipping rate is $2 for the first unit and $1 for all additional units
So if I buy 1 of Product 1 and 1 of product 2 I would expect a shipping charge of $4 ($2 + $2)
If I buy 2 of product 1 and 1 of product 2 I would expect a charge of $6 ($4 + $2)
If I buy 2 of Product 1 and 2 of Product 2 I would expect a charge of $7 ($4 + $3)
I have 2 shipping Methods set up and if I only buy product type 1, no problem and If I only buy product type 2 now problem.
If I have mixed products however the shipping shows as $0
Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182194
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Multiple shipping methods don't calculate
Hi,
You need to create two warehouses, one for each product type, assign each product to the corresponding warehouse and then create your shipping methods for each warehouse.
That way, the shipping calculation will be separated between the two product types and then summed together.
You need to create two warehouses, one for each product type, assign each product to the corresponding warehouse and then create your shipping methods for each warehouse.
That way, the shipping calculation will be separated between the two product types and then summed together.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds