- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Geolocation and Shipping method
11 years 9 months ago #183132
by microweb
Geolocation and Shipping method was created by microweb
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 35.0
I want to know if the geolocation plugin works with the shipping zone too..
Best Regards
Goran
MICROweb
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 35.0
I want to know if the geolocation plugin works with the shipping zone too..
Best Regards
Goran
MICROweb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 9 months ago #183135
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Geolocation and Shipping method
Hello,
What do you exactly mean ? can you give us more information about your issue or what you want to do ?
Also, note that the shipping zone, will only be restricted with the "Zone" / "Minimum/Maximum post code" / "Prefix" / "Suffix" options of the restriction tab of your shipping method
What do you exactly mean ? can you give us more information about your issue or what you want to do ?
Also, note that the shipping zone, will only be restricted with the "Zone" / "Minimum/Maximum post code" / "Prefix" / "Suffix" options of the restriction tab of your shipping method
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #207987
by mmjtech
Replied by mmjtech on topic Geolocation and Shipping method
This is a great question, id like to reopen it!
I am working on a site for a pizza place, and I need to be modify the manual shipping method to within a square geolocation area. Can I do that today ?
Also, I know the way it is being geolocated today: Is there an option to simply gelolocate an address when entered ? Again for same thing, I need to make sure the billing address is within the target area !
Thanks.
I am working on a site for a pizza place, and I need to be modify the manual shipping method to within a square geolocation area. Can I do that today ?
Also, I know the way it is being geolocated today: Is there an option to simply gelolocate an address when entered ? Again for same thing, I need to make sure the billing address is within the target area !
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #207988
by mmjtech
Replied by mmjtech on topic Geolocation and Shipping method
Delivery Address !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #207989
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Geolocation and Shipping method
Hi,
There is no such thing. The closest is to limit the shipping methods by zip code.
If the restriction by zip code is not possible in your case, then it will require the development of a custom shipping plugin in order to calculate the coordinates of the person based on his address thanks to the integration with such service and then display or not the shipping method accordingly.
There is no such thing. The closest is to limit the shipping methods by zip code.
If the restriction by zip code is not possible in your case, then it will require the development of a custom shipping plugin in order to calculate the coordinates of the person based on his address thanks to the integration with such service and then display or not the shipping method accordingly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds