- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
UPS shipping error when checking out
- carson3511
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 8 months ago #185930
by carson3511
UPS shipping error when checking out was created by carson3511
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All browsers have this issue
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error while sending XML to UPS. Error code: 111210. Message: The requested service is unavailable between the selected locations.
As well as this error while debugging for lines 491, 492, and 493
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /mnt/data/vhosts/casite-551897.cloudaccess.net/httpdocs/plugins/hikashopshipping/ups/ups.php on line 493
If we add a few items to the cart and then proceed to the cart we get an error
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /httpdocs/plugins/hikashopshipping/ups/ups.php on line 493
We have gone thru the forum extensively, double checked all our settings, as well as the UPS.com account itself.
I have tried with and without a zone for the warehouse. I have double checked all addresses both warehouse, user accounts, etc and they are all valid.
If you need to access the admin and server just send me a PM and I will get that access for you to fix this issue.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All browsers have this issue
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error while sending XML to UPS. Error code: 111210. Message: The requested service is unavailable between the selected locations.
As well as this error while debugging for lines 491, 492, and 493
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /mnt/data/vhosts/casite-551897.cloudaccess.net/httpdocs/plugins/hikashopshipping/ups/ups.php on line 493
If we add a few items to the cart and then proceed to the cart we get an error
While debugging is enabled we can also see another errorError while sending XML to UPS. Error code: 111210. Message: The requested service is unavailable between the selected locations.
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /httpdocs/plugins/hikashopshipping/ups/ups.php on line 493
We have gone thru the forum extensively, double checked all our settings, as well as the UPS.com account itself.
I have tried with and without a zone for the warehouse. I have double checked all addresses both warehouse, user accounts, etc and they are all valid.
If you need to access the admin and server just send me a PM and I will get that access for you to fix this issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185948
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic UPS shipping error when checking out
Hi,
Yes, please provide a backend access via our contact form with a link to this thread so that we can check further your settings.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Yes, please provide a backend access via our contact form with a link to this thread so that we can check further your settings.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186017
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic UPS shipping error when checking out
Hi,
Thank you for the access.
We were able to identify the issue which came from the error handling system in the UPS shipping plugin.
I've added a patch to the UPS plugin which has been included on our end. I also attach the UPS plugin package (for everyone else with the issue until next update of HikaShop) and installed it on your website (where the errors do not happen anymore).
Thank you for the access.
We were able to identify the issue which came from the error handling system in the UPS shipping plugin.
I've added a patch to the UPS plugin which has been included on our end. I also attach the UPS plugin package (for everyone else with the issue until next update of HikaShop) and installed it on your website (where the errors do not happen anymore).
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steve30000
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- carson3511
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 8 months ago #186019
by carson3511
Replied by carson3511 on topic UPS shipping error when checking out
Nicolas,
Thanks so much for fixing this.
I am also an extension dev and I'll make sure I leave a nice review on the JED for you.
So far I can honestly say that Hikashop is the best Shopping Cart extension I have ever used. Keep up the good work.
One thing I would love to see you add is the ability to sell subscriptions for downloadable products. This is the only reason I could not use Hikashop on my own sites as there are no ways to add time limits for the downloads. RE: 6 month, 12 month, etc.
Regards,
Mike
Thanks so much for fixing this.
I am also an extension dev and I'll make sure I leave a nice review on the JED for you.
So far I can honestly say that Hikashop is the best Shopping Cart extension I have ever used. Keep up the good work.
One thing I would love to see you add is the ability to sell subscriptions for downloadable products. This is the only reason I could not use Hikashop on my own sites as there are no ways to add time limits for the downloads. RE: 6 month, 12 month, etc.
Regards,
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186025
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic UPS shipping error when checking out
Hi,
Thanks !
Regarding selling subscriptions, we have nothing built-in in HikaShop in order to do that.
We however have an integration with Akeeba Subscriptions and Emerald has an integration with HikaShop in order to provide that capability to HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...a-subscriptions.html
www.mintjoomla.com/download/joomla-3/ite...action-hikashop.html
Thanks !
Regarding selling subscriptions, we have nothing built-in in HikaShop in order to do that.
We however have an integration with Akeeba Subscriptions and Emerald has an integration with HikaShop in order to provide that capability to HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...a-subscriptions.html
www.mintjoomla.com/download/joomla-3/ite...action-hikashop.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds