- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 2
Australia Post Plugin - reverse order of services
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #186065
by shanem
Australia Post Plugin - reverse order of services was created by shanem
-- url of the page with the problem -- : Local Server
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox Ver 34.0.5
-- Template = Siteground -J16-42 City View template
Hi HikaShop support,
I have been testing the latest Version 2.3.5 before I upgrade from Vers 2.3.0 and have noticed changed behaviour in the Australia Post Shipping plugin.
In Version 2.3.0 if you select the “YES” radio button in “ Reverse order of services” in the configuration in the back end, on the front end it reorders both the Service text descriptions and default selected Radio button to go with it. This is what I expected to see.
But in Version 2.3.5 if you select the “YES” radio button in “ Reverse order of services” in the configuration in the back end, on the front end it reorders only the default selected Radio button. It doesn’t change the order of the Service text descriptions.
Because the “Standard” service is cheaper than the “Express” service I wanted it to remain at the top of the list of the 2 services as the default selected service, as it was in V2.3.0.
I am using the Siteground -J16-42 City View template.
I did experiment with the standard Beez5 & Beez_20 templates, but the behaviour is the exactly the same.
Has this been changed by design for some reason and if so how can I change it back to the way it worked in V2.3.0 please??
Please refer to the 3 attached screen snapshots for more detail.
Thanks very much.
Shane
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox Ver 34.0.5
-- Template = Siteground -J16-42 City View template
Hi HikaShop support,
I have been testing the latest Version 2.3.5 before I upgrade from Vers 2.3.0 and have noticed changed behaviour in the Australia Post Shipping plugin.
In Version 2.3.0 if you select the “YES” radio button in “ Reverse order of services” in the configuration in the back end, on the front end it reorders both the Service text descriptions and default selected Radio button to go with it. This is what I expected to see.
But in Version 2.3.5 if you select the “YES” radio button in “ Reverse order of services” in the configuration in the back end, on the front end it reorders only the default selected Radio button. It doesn’t change the order of the Service text descriptions.
Because the “Standard” service is cheaper than the “Express” service I wanted it to remain at the top of the list of the 2 services as the default selected service, as it was in V2.3.0.
I am using the Siteground -J16-42 City View template.
I did experiment with the standard Beez5 & Beez_20 templates, but the behaviour is the exactly the same.
Has this been changed by design for some reason and if so how can I change it back to the way it worked in V2.3.0 please??
Please refer to the 3 attached screen snapshots for more detail.
Thanks very much.
Shane
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by shanem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186103
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Australia Post Plugin - reverse order of services
Hi,
Replace the code:
by:
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/shipping.php and that should make it work again.
Replace the code:
Code:
foreach ($usable_methods as $key => $shipping_method) {
$shipping_ordering[$key] = $shipping_method->shipping_ordering;
}
Code:
$i = 0;
foreach ($usable_methods as $key => $shipping_method) {
$shipping_ordering[$key] = $shipping_method->shipping_ordering.'_'.$i;
$i++;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: shanem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #186189
by shanem
Replied by shanem on topic Australia Post Plugin - reverse order of services
Yes That works.
Thanks very much for your help Nicolas.
Regards
Shane
Thanks very much for your help Nicolas.
Regards
Shane
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by shanem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds