- Posts: 116
- Thank you received: 1
Barcodes on delivery notes
11 years 8 months ago #186300
by MWALTHER
Barcodes on delivery notes was created by MWALTHER
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
walliser-weine.ch
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi,
I would like to use the VinoLog-Service from the SwissPost. When the product is payed, the barcode for the delivery should be placed on the top of the Delivery note.
www.post.ch/fr/post-startseite/post-gesc...barcode-handbuch.pdf
or in english:
www.post.ch/fr/post-startseite/post-gesc...barcode-handbuch.pdf
Could this service from CH-POST be integrated in HikaShop?
Thanks for your feedback...
Regards
Markus
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi,
I would like to use the VinoLog-Service from the SwissPost. When the product is payed, the barcode for the delivery should be placed on the top of the Delivery note.
www.post.ch/fr/post-startseite/post-gesc...barcode-handbuch.pdf
or in english:
www.post.ch/fr/post-startseite/post-gesc...barcode-handbuch.pdf
Could this service from CH-POST be integrated in HikaShop?
Thanks for your feedback...
Regards
Markus
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186302
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Barcodes on delivery notes
Hi,
I add it on our Todo list.
As we already have a lot of plugins on our Todo list, we can't give date about this development.
If it is an urgent thing, we recommend to develop it yourself or ask to a third developer or post a request on the commercial jobs section of this forum.
Here is documentation about that:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...r-documentation.html
I add it on our Todo list.
As we already have a lot of plugins on our Todo list, we can't give date about this development.
If it is an urgent thing, we recommend to develop it yourself or ask to a third developer or post a request on the commercial jobs section of this forum.
Here is documentation about that:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...r-documentation.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186425
by MWALTHER
Replied by MWALTHER on topic Barcodes on delivery notes
Hello
That would be really great. I wait for your own plugin. I allways had problems with 3th party implementations.
As our CH-Post really pushes the onlineshops, it could be useful for many of your existing or new customers.
Will i be kept informed about it and when you are planning to work on it?
I could help to test, since i have allready an account with them. In the meantime i have to produce this BarCodes manually.
I really appreciate your work and hope to get this plugin asp.
Many thanks
That would be really great. I wait for your own plugin. I allways had problems with 3th party implementations.
As our CH-Post really pushes the onlineshops, it could be useful for many of your existing or new customers.
Will i be kept informed about it and when you are planning to work on it?
I could help to test, since i have allready an account with them. In the meantime i have to produce this BarCodes manually.
I really appreciate your work and hope to get this plugin asp.
Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186444
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Barcodes on delivery notes
Hi,
I have attached this topic url on the todo list, so yes you will be informed once the plugin will be developed.
But once again, we have more than 50 plugins on our todo list, so we really don't know when we will do this plugin
I have attached this topic url on the todo list, so yes you will be informed once the plugin will be developed.
But once again, we have more than 50 plugins on our todo list, so we really don't know when we will do this plugin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202389
by longwest
Replied by longwest on topic Barcodes on delivery notes
Looking forward hikashop can work with
bar code control
.
Sometime bar code is necessary.
Sometime bar code is necessary.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds