- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
How to configure HikaShop for per product shipping
- Han-Schijndel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.15
Hi,
How to configure HikaShop for per product shippingcost and correct shippingcosts and taxes on invoices ?
- only one tax rule.
- only one price (the tax included price) visible on productpages and on shoppingcart.
- each product has its own shippingscost (tax included) using the manual shipping plugin.
- each time I refresh the Address and Shipping Checkout page, the shipping price is lowered with the taxprice : initial €2.50 , first refresh €2.07 (-21%), second refresh (€1,71)
- each time I change the paymentmethod (is also an refresh) the shipping price is lowered and the tax recalculated.
See the screenshots.
Could you please help me?
Many thanks in advance!
Han
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
The solution will be to :each product has its own shippingscost (tax included) using the manual shipping plugin.
- Use the "Use price per product" option of your shipping method configuration page
- Go to your products configuration page
- Set a shipping price for your product through the "Shipping prices" tab of your product configuration page
I didn't totally understood your other points, can you give me more details about it ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Han-Schijndel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Thank you for your reply.
I have configured Hikashop like the screenprints.
The problem is that during the checkout proces and on the final invoice, the shippingscost and taxes are not correct calculated.
Each time I make a choice in the checkoutproces (select shipping method, choose payment method) the shippingcost are lowered with the taxes and the taxes are recalculated.
Maybe I have something wrong configured, maybe there is an error in Hikashop ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
What do you exactly mean by "The shippingcost are lowered" ?The problem is that during the checkout proces and on the final invoice, the shippingscost and taxes are not correct calculated.
Each time I make a choice in the checkoutproces (select shipping method, choose payment method) the shippingcost are lowered with the taxes and the taxes are recalculated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Han-Schijndel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
As you can see in the screenprints the shippingcosts are decreased each time I make a choice in the checkout process.
In the productdef. the shippingcost is € 2,50
Initially on the select shippingmethod in the checkout process, the shippingcost is € 2,50, this is the right shippingcost.
After selecting this shipping method the next screen appears: the select payment method. But now the shippingscost is € 1,71
After selecting the payment method Creditcard and changing the payment method to iDEAL, the shippingscost is now € 0,55
Each time I make a choice in the checkoutproces (select shipping method, choose payment method) the shippingcost are decreased with the taxes and the taxes are recalculated.
So again, maybe I have something wrong configured, maybe there is an error in Hikashop ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I just tested it on my end with the same configuration and it worked fine, can you clear your browser cache and test it again ?So again, maybe I have something wrong configured, maybe there is an error in Hikashop ?
If you still have the same issue can you give me a link to your shop so that I can directly test it ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Han-Schijndel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
I have cleared my browsercache and test it also with IE11, Chrome 39.0.2171.99 m and Firefox 35.0 al with the same result : the shippingcosts are decreased each time I make a choice in the checkout process.
The link to the productpage is www.speelgoedfoto.nl/sgf/index.php/shop/.../product/stockfoto-1
You can checkout with user test and password test.
Thanks!
Han
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Did you add some code customization through the files of the "checkout" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views".
If that's the case can you test it without it ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Han-Schijndel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
I have removed the customization ( see the screenprint) but the problem is still there: the shippingcosts are decreased each time I make a choice in the checkout process.
Han
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I still can't reproduce your issue on my en so does it work if you set the "Product tax Category" of your PostNL to none ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Han-Schijndel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
If I set the "Product tax Category" of PostNL to none (see screenprint) the shipping costs are not decreased and stay € 2.50 each time I make a choice in the checkout process. But the shipping costs are taxed in the Netherlands....
Han
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Isn't it good if your shipping price value stay equals 2.50€ ?But the shipping costs are taxed in the Netherlands....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Han-Schijndel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
subtotal : € 75,00
shipping : € 2,50
taxes : € 13,45
Total ( taxes incl.) : € 77,50
Instead of the actual wrong invoice :
subtotal : € 75,00
shipping : € 2,50
taxes : € 13,02
Total ( taxes incl.) : € 77,50
The 21% tax from € 2,50 are not taken into account when I set the "Product tax Category" of PostNL to none.
If I set the "Product tax Category" of PostNL to 21%, the shippingcost are decreased each time I make a choice in the checkout process.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I just tested it on my end and it worked fine, can you give me a temporary access to your back-end through a private message so that I can directly test it ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Han-Schijndel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
I have send the login through as private message.
I have also make a fresh installation of Joomla 3.3.6 and Hikashop 2.3.5. with no extra templates, plugins or extensions, just Joomla and Hikashop.
And I have the same problem : the shipping-cost are decreased during the checkout process :
In product configuration : €2,50
In shipping selection screen € 2,07
On invoice €1,41
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
After some test we made a fix about that issue, there was an issue with the tax calculations for shipping fees if the "floating tax prices" option that you can find via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main" was activated.
To fix it you'll just have to edit the file "administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\currency.php" and change that line :
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Han-Schijndel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Thank you for the fix. With the fix the shippingcost stays the same each time I make a choice in the checkout process.
Thank you,
Han
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.