- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 2
UPS delivery ETA
11 years 8 months ago #187093
by bludove30
UPS delivery ETA was created by bludove30
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
smokymountaindefense.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 35.0
Where do I control the estimated delivery date information for UPS? I see there is an option in the Fedex plugin but I cannot locate in the UPS plugin. I searched the forums with no success.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 35.0
Where do I control the estimated delivery date information for UPS? I see there is an option in the Fedex plugin but I cannot locate in the UPS plugin. I searched the forums with no success.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187095
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic UPS delivery ETA
Hi,
There is no option to control its display or not in the UPS plugin for now.
You can only modify the text displayed with a translation override:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
We'll look at adding an option like for the FedEx plugin for next version.
There is no option to control its display or not in the UPS plugin for now.
You can only modify the text displayed with a translation override:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
We'll look at adding an option like for the FedEx plugin for next version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 8 months ago #187845
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic UPS delivery ETA
Hello,
I just added a "Show ETA" option through the last version of the UPS shipping plugin :
I just added a "Show ETA" option through the last version of the UPS shipping plugin :
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #189871
by bludove30
Replied by bludove30 on topic UPS delivery ETA
I downloaded and installed the plugin and turned ETA option to yes. However I'm still getting "No estimated delivery date
No delivery hour"
No delivery hour"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #189873
by bludove30
Replied by bludove30 on topic UPS delivery ETA
Now I cannot get UPS to show up at all.
And I'm also getting this error - Error while sending XML to UPS. Error code: 111286. Message: Florida is not a valid state for the specified shipment.
Which doesn't make any sense at all since it's an accepted zone.
And I'm also getting this error - Error while sending XML to UPS. Error code: 111286. Message: Florida is not a valid state for the specified shipment.
Which doesn't make any sense at all since it's an accepted zone.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #189894
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic UPS delivery ETA
Hi,
The UPS plugin only sends the "code" of the state to UPS and that code should only have 2 letters. If you get that error, it means that you replaced FL by the name "Florida" in your Florida state zone under the menu System>Zones.
So I would recommend you to check on that.
The UPS plugin only sends the "code" of the state to UPS and that code should only have 2 letters. If you get that error, it means that you replaced FL by the name "Florida" in your Florida state zone under the menu System>Zones.
So I would recommend you to check on that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190007
by bludove30
Replied by bludove30 on topic UPS delivery ETA
I did not change the state code. I installed the plugin and all of a sudden Florida was having an issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 7 months ago #190057
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic UPS delivery ETA
Ok so can you give me a temporary access to your back-end through a private message so that I can directly check it ?
Thanks.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190138
by bludove30
Replied by bludove30 on topic UPS delivery ETA
My developer was in checking some other things out and here's what he found and said -
"I saw the error message with UPS plugin and fixed it, it is a bug of the plugin, it lowercased state code from FL to Fl, UPS didn't understand that code so it sent back the error message, what I did was added a function to convert state codes to uppercase and it works."
So the plugin needs to be fixed and updated.
"I saw the error message with UPS plugin and fixed it, it is a bug of the plugin, it lowercased state code from FL to Fl, UPS didn't understand that code so it sent back the error message, what I did was added a function to convert state codes to uppercase and it works."
So the plugin needs to be fixed and updated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 7 months ago #190168
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic UPS delivery ETA
Ok, thank you for your feed back !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204559
by penyo311
Kyle with a
Replied by penyo311 on topic UPS delivery ETA
Try changing in the UPS plugin the state of your warehouse to two digit code so FL instead of Florida, that is how I fixed my UPS plugin problem
)
Kyle with a
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds