- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 0
How do I offer free shipping if order >=$50?
11 years 8 months ago #187347
by okynnor
How do I offer free shipping if order >=$50? was created by okynnor
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.bityard.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
How can I set my USPS/UPS/Canada Post shipping method to allow FREE SHIPPING if:
1. Order Dollar total >=$50
2. Weight is less than 10 lbs?
Thank you for your help
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
How can I set my USPS/UPS/Canada Post shipping method to allow FREE SHIPPING if:
1. Order Dollar total >=$50
2. Weight is less than 10 lbs?
Thank you for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187355
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How do I offer free shipping if order >=$50?
Hi,
Create a new shipping method of the type manual shipping methods plugin via the "new" button of the System>Shipping methods menu and in it enter "50" in the "minimum price" field and "9.99" in the "maximum weight" field. That free shipping method will appear automatically on the checkout if these conditions are met.
Create a new shipping method of the type manual shipping methods plugin via the "new" button of the System>Shipping methods menu and in it enter "50" in the "minimum price" field and "9.99" in the "maximum weight" field. That free shipping method will appear automatically on the checkout if these conditions are met.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187601
by okynnor
Replied by okynnor on topic How do I offer free shipping if order >=$50?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 8 months ago #187676
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How do I offer free shipping if order >=$50?
Hello,
Can you show me how did you configured your checkout workflow via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" through some screenshots ?
Thanks.
Can you show me how did you configured your checkout workflow via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" through some screenshots ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187759
by okynnor
Replied by okynnor on topic How do I offer free shipping if order >=$50?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 8 months ago #187781
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How do I offer free shipping if order >=$50?
Hi,
Your checkout workflow seems to be correctly configured, can you show me how did you configured your shipping methods ? Did you use some access level ?
Your checkout workflow seems to be correctly configured, can you show me how did you configured your shipping methods ? Did you use some access level ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187901
by okynnor
Replied by okynnor on topic How do I offer free shipping if order >=$50?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 8 months ago #187957
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How do I offer free shipping if order >=$50?
Hello,
I just tested it again, and the "United States Postal Service" shipping method was correctly displayed, but when my order exceed $49.99 I have the "Login" errror, but your issue is coming from the fact that you didn't published your other shipping methods like ">$50 order"
I just tested it again, and the "United States Postal Service" shipping method was correctly displayed, but when my order exceed $49.99 I have the "Login" errror, but your issue is coming from the fact that you didn't published your other shipping methods like ">$50 order"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds