- Posts: 58
- Thank you received: 0
Validate Shipping Address
- iconvisual
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 8 months ago #187388
by iconvisual
Validate Shipping Address was created by iconvisual
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.24
Hi,
I wonder whether it is possible that the shipping address when entered can be validated, for example - my shop can not ship to 'PO Box'. The shopper is allowed to enter a PO Box address as their billing address, but not as their shipping address.
I hope this is clear, is there anyway to achieve this?
Thanks,
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.24
Hi,
I wonder whether it is possible that the shipping address when entered can be validated, for example - my shop can not ship to 'PO Box'. The shopper is allowed to enter a PO Box address as their billing address, but not as their shipping address.
I hope this is clear, is there anyway to achieve this?
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187394
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Validate Shipping Address
Hi,
There is no option to have different fields/checks on the fields based on whether the address is a shipping address or a billing as an address can actually be used for both.
It would require a customization of the code in order to add that check before the order is created.
I think that developing a hikashop plugin implementing the onBeforeOrderCreate trigger should do the job.
Best regards,
Nicolas
There is no option to have different fields/checks on the fields based on whether the address is a shipping address or a billing as an address can actually be used for both.
It would require a customization of the code in order to add that check before the order is created.
I think that developing a hikashop plugin implementing the onBeforeOrderCreate trigger should do the job.
Best regards,
Nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds