- Posts: 447
- Thank you received: 20
EU Address/Shipping Zone
11 years 8 months ago #187976
by davec
EU Address/Shipping Zone was created by davec
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 35
Hi I would like to create a address/shipping zone for Europe. I did this based on the tax zone but when you go to checkout and select Europe there are no further options. I am trying to save alot of time adding shipping rates for France, Germany, Spain etc. Is there away this can be achieved?
Dave
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 35
Hi I would like to create a address/shipping zone for Europe. I did this based on the tax zone but when you go to checkout and select Europe there are no further options. I am trying to save alot of time adding shipping rates for France, Germany, Spain etc. Is there away this can be achieved?
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 8 months ago #187979
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic EU Address/Shipping Zone
Hello,
Thanks
You can create one shipping method per country by using the "Zone" option of your shipping configuration page.I am trying to save alot of time adding shipping rates for France, Germany, Spain etc. Is there away this can be achieved?
Can you tell me what did you do, and what do you exactly want to do through some screenshots for example ?I would like to create a address/shipping zone for Europe. I did this based on the tax zone but when you go to checkout and select Europe there are no further options.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188168
by davec
Replied by davec on topic EU Address/Shipping Zone
Thanks for the reply Mohamed
I will look at the shipping zones.
I set up the EU as a country and then added the countries. I tried to do this based on the tax zone set up.
It looks like I will be able to achieve what is required by setting up shipping zones. However it seems that I will need to add rates for France, then Germany, Holland etc. I have 5 rates for UK as per the attachment, the same will apply to the EU countries and then for the rest of the world (Selected countries).
I will try this and update thos post, unless you have any other suggestions in the meantime?
Dave
I will look at the shipping zones.
I set up the EU as a country and then added the countries. I tried to do this based on the tax zone set up.
It looks like I will be able to achieve what is required by setting up shipping zones. However it seems that I will need to add rates for France, then Germany, Holland etc. I have 5 rates for UK as per the attachment, the same will apply to the EU countries and then for the rest of the world (Selected countries).
I will try this and update thos post, unless you have any other suggestions in the meantime?
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188175
by davec
Replied by davec on topic EU Address/Shipping Zone
I have set up 1 set of shipping rates for the EU and all seemns to be working as expected, so I think the query may well be resolved.
Dave
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds