Skip to main content

shipping price applied twice

More
11 years 8 months ago #188523 by lensky
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.miawear.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- PHP version -- : 5

I don't understand why the shipping price is applied one time if I buy one product, but two times if I buy two or more products...

The product you see alone in the attachment has not difference to others

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #188535 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
Your issue can be coming from the fact that you used the Price per product" option through your shipping configuration page ? Can you show me how did you configured your shipping method through some screenshots ?
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #188669 by lensky
Replied by lensky on topic shipping price applied twice
Hi Mohamed,
no I didn't set the price for product.
here the screenshot.
thank you
e.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #188674 by Mohamed Thelji
So I think that your issue is coming from the fact that you have set a warehouse through your products configuration page.
If you use the same warehouse or unset it, you'll see that it will use the same shipping method.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #188915 by lensky
Replied by lensky on topic shipping price applied twice
no I didn't (and I controlled not to have done for error)
we only sell our products so we did't set any warehouse

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #188921 by lensky
Replied by lensky on topic shipping price applied twice
ok resolved.
you were right, is the warehouse, i use the italian versione and I checked the wrong field.
Thank you
Elena

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum