- Posts: 110
- Thank you received: 6
No shipping method found
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Message
No shipping method found
Before I ask a question I search the forums and google for an answer, I usually find answers related to my problem but the never seem to help.
At checkout I get a "No shipping method found" and I tried everything I found before I wrote this post and nothing works
I have shipping methods set up, and published (see image)
I tried all set ups on configuration but I still get the message
How can i fix that issue?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The best solution will be to follow each point of the shipping FAQ : www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#ship
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
- Your shipping method restrictions, so you should check your order total price, and your customer shipping address
- The fact that your products don't have any weight/dimensions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
But just to make sure I double check again this morning .....
I still get the "No shipping method found"
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
A solution can be to directly give me a temporary back-end access through a private message so that I can check it.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I'm still having that error message when I try to access to your back-end.
If you can't fix that issue I'll need more information like :
- What was the price of your order
- What shipping address did your use through your checkout workflow ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I just want to point out that I have a system log that will show me any login attempts, successful or not and I have not see anyone attempting to log on to the back-end.
Can you please refer my issue to a different person that can help me.
The log in I send to you its good and it works
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hello,
I'm still having that error message when I try to access to your back-end.
If you can't fix that issue I'll need more information like :
- What was the price of your order
- What shipping address did your use through your checkout workflow ?
We already covered that, I looked at that 3 different times.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I just tested it and your shipping methods were correctly displayed but I had to refresh the page to make sure that the address was taken into account.
Can you edit your checkout workflow through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" and set 2 step on your checkout workflow :
- login + address on the first step for example
- shipping + payment + .... on the second step
And then test it again ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The image included in this post is from this morning. Can I have the check out on one page without that "no shipping method found" notice pop up?
It is very confusing if you go to shop for something and just before you pay you see a notice telling you that what you are about to pay for may not be shipped to you.
If it is the case that you can not have a one page checkout without that "no shipping found" that should be disclosed before people buy the software or fixed by your software developers.
Now again ... back to step one... how can I stop that "no Shipping Method found" from poping up for my costumers at checkout?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Edit the file "components/com_hikashop/views/checkout/view.html.php" and replace
Even if the user is not logged, HikaShop can retrieve some shipping methods by using the "main tax zone" option of the HikaShop configuration.
But I admit that it can be useful to not display the message if the configuration is not providing default shipping methods for non logged user.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In the end I opted for having a two page checkout... but I let the $user_id = hikashop_loadUser(false); in there just in case I need it in the future.
Should I make that an override?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It will be integrated in the next HikaShop release.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.