- Posts: 279
- Thank you received: 1
Assign products to a shipping method
- trogladyte
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 7 months ago #190660
by trogladyte
Assign products to a shipping method was created by trogladyte
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.8
My client wants one price for shipping through the USA - easy, done. He then wants 2 prices to Canada (based on products), and 2 prices to the rest of the world (based on products).
I see how I can assign shipping product by product, but that's a huge amount of work. Is there a way to assign products to a shipping method? This is by far the quickest way, but I can't see how. Thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.8
My client wants one price for shipping through the USA - easy, done. He then wants 2 prices to Canada (based on products), and 2 prices to the rest of the world (based on products).
I see how I can assign shipping product by product, but that's a huge amount of work. Is there a way to assign products to a shipping method? This is by far the quickest way, but I can't see how. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190681
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Assign products to a shipping method
Hi,
In that case, you can create one warehouse by shipping method and assign the arehouse in each shipping method, and finally assign the warehouse for each product.
The system will then group the products by warehouse with one (or several) shipping method(s) per group of products.
In that case, you can create one warehouse by shipping method and assign the arehouse in each shipping method, and finally assign the warehouse for each product.
The system will then group the products by warehouse with one (or several) shipping method(s) per group of products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds