Skip to main content

Cannot choose shipping (radio boxes missing)

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #191367 by GB11
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.ginabsilkworks.co.uk/my-basket/checkout/task-step/step-2
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.18

Hi, I've installed the business version on my existing shop, and have installed a theme (Joomlashine glass) whiic is supposed to be compatible.

The checkout is automatically choosing the shipping method - not allowing the customer to choose.

It is however still showing the options, (ie insured) there's just no place to choose. I've not actually changed my shipping methods (working fine before the install) only styles.

I suspect that something in my custom css or style is clashing, but I can't find it. Can anyone give me an idea where to look? or what else might be wrong.

(it has been a looong day)
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by GB11.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #191378 by Jerome
Hi,

It is a template issue.
You have the bootstrap design and at this moment the labels are displayed as some kind of "button".
So, yes you can fix the CSS or you can disable the bootstrap design if your template is not right compatible with Bootstrap 2.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GB11

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #191439 by GB11
Thank you so much! I just could not figure what had changed.

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum