- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 2
No shipping method needeed for downlodable product
11 years 6 months ago #192904
by mtgt
No shipping method needeed for downlodable product was created by mtgt
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi,
I have mainly downlodable product so I configure everything for Virtuals goods in product page and in Default product type in configuration.
But when I try to order one downloadable product I still have an error during order processing, error message is "No delivey method available"
Any help with this will be nice.
Thanks in advance for your help
Greg
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi,
I have mainly downlodable product so I configure everything for Virtuals goods in product page and in Default product type in configuration.
But when I try to order one downloadable product I still have an error during order processing, error message is "No delivey method available"
Any help with this will be nice.
Thanks in advance for your help
Greg
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #192910
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic No shipping method needeed for downlodable product
Hi,
Do a quick check in the HikaShop system configuration under "Shipping & Payment": www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ml#checkout_shipping
In your case the option "Force shipping regardless of weight" and the two others above must be set to "No" - is that the case?
Do a quick check in the HikaShop system configuration under "Shipping & Payment": www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ml#checkout_shipping
In your case the option "Force shipping regardless of weight" and the two others above must be set to "No" - is that the case?
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by lousyfool. Reason: inserted "and the two others above"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #192912
by mtgt
Replied by mtgt on topic No shipping method needeed for downlodable product
Thanks Loosyfool
that work!
that work!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds