- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
one shipping method for most countries
11 years 6 months ago #193106
by LifeCoci
one shipping method for most countries was created by LifeCoci
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
demo.lifecolor.eu/comprami
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I would like to set up shipping charges based on weight for Italy and for the rest of the world.
I created a method EN 0 -5 kg restricted area in Italy with price € 7
Now I want to create a single method with all other countries, but not Italy.
It's possible? in restrictions I can not select all countries and remove Italy?
I have to create a method for each country ??
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I would like to set up shipping charges based on weight for Italy and for the rest of the world.
I created a method EN 0 -5 kg restricted area in Italy with price € 7
Now I want to create a single method with all other countries, but not Italy.
It's possible? in restrictions I can not select all countries and remove Italy?
I have to create a method for each country ??
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 6 months ago #193131
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic one shipping method for most countries
Hello,
- Create a custom shipping zone through "Hikashop->System->Zones" and add in that zone every country different that Italy
- Create a second shipping method for the rest of the world via "Hikashop->System->Shipping methods"
- Add that zone on the "zone" restriction of the "Australa Post for International Orders" shipping method.
You'll just have to :Now I want to create a single method with all other countries, but not Italy.
It's possible? in restrictions I can not select all countries and remove Italy?
I have to create a method for each country ??
- Create a custom shipping zone through "Hikashop->System->Zones" and add in that zone every country different that Italy
- Create a second shipping method for the rest of the world via "Hikashop->System->Shipping methods"
- Add that zone on the "zone" restriction of the "Australa Post for International Orders" shipping method.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds