- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Do not want to ship product
11 years 6 months ago #193404
by cdavel
Do not want to ship product was created by cdavel
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox 35.0.1
Hi,
I'm new here, so be kind.
This may sound odd, but I don't want to ship anything from my site. I am building this storefront for my club, and we will be hand delivering everything we sell.
Is there a way to set Hikashop up so it won't go to the shipping page, but just acknowledge the sale with a message of hand delivery?
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox 35.0.1
Hi,
I'm new here, so be kind.
This may sound odd, but I don't want to ship anything from my site. I am building this storefront for my club, and we will be hand delivering everything we sell.
Is there a way to set Hikashop up so it won't go to the shipping page, but just acknowledge the sale with a message of hand delivery?
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193424
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Do not want to ship product
Hi,
If you don't want any shipping, don't set any weight in your products and turn off the "force shipping regardless of weight" option of the HikaShop configuration.
If you want to add a message on your checkout, just edit the file "step" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>Views and add your message at the top.
If you don't want any shipping, don't set any weight in your products and turn off the "force shipping regardless of weight" option of the HikaShop configuration.
If you want to add a message on your checkout, just edit the file "step" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>Views and add your message at the top.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds