USPS Shipping method isn't calculating correctly
11 years 6 months ago #193934
by penyo311
Kyle with a
USPS Shipping method isn't calculating correctly was created by penyo311
-- url of the page with the problem -- : ScentsGourmet.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.37
USPS shipping method isn't calculating correctly.
Dimension for every product and weight is entered in for each product and I try 10x quantity or something that weighs over the "first class" shipping weight and it still calculates it out to be 2.31 for shipping. I have tried switching to lb on a product too and it doesn't help.
Has anyone had the same problem and found a solution? It was working on the old version of HikaShop and now it isn't.
Thank you so much in Advance
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.37
USPS shipping method isn't calculating correctly.
Dimension for every product and weight is entered in for each product and I try 10x quantity or something that weighs over the "first class" shipping weight and it still calculates it out to be 2.31 for shipping. I have tried switching to lb on a product too and it doesn't help.
Has anyone had the same problem and found a solution? It was working on the old version of HikaShop and now it isn't.
Thank you so much in Advance
Kyle with a
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 6 months ago #194017
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic USPS Shipping method isn't calculating correctly
Hello,
Can you show me some screenshots of how you configured your USPS shipping methods ?
Thanks.
Can you show me some screenshots of how you configured your USPS shipping methods ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194061
by penyo311
Kyle with a
Replied by penyo311 on topic USPS Shipping method isn't calculating correctly
Of coarse, thank you SO much!
Kyle with a
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194063
by penyo311
Kyle with a
Replied by penyo311 on topic USPS Shipping method isn't calculating correctly
This is what it is calculating out to be:
Kyle with a
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 6 months ago #194090
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic USPS Shipping method isn't calculating correctly
Hello,
I just tested it with the "Lavender Gourmet Scent" and it's true that the shipping price doesn't change if I update the product quantity.
Can you give me a temporary access to your back-end through a private message so that I can directly test it ?
Thanks.
I just tested it with the "Lavender Gourmet Scent" and it's true that the shipping price doesn't change if I update the product quantity.
Can you give me a temporary access to your back-end through a private message so that I can directly test it ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194227
by penyo311
Kyle with a
Replied by penyo311 on topic USPS Shipping method isn't calculating correctly
I sent backend access in a rivals message. Thank you so much for helping me. You're the best!!!!
Kyle with a
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #194338
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic USPS Shipping method isn't calculating correctly
Hello,
After some tests I found out from where you issue was coming, can you test it with that last USPS version :
After some tests I found out from where you issue was coming, can you test it with that last USPS version :
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: penyo311
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194379
by penyo311
Kyle with a
Replied by penyo311 on topic USPS Shipping method isn't calculating correctly
IT WORKS NOW! YAY Thank you!
Kyle with a
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds