- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 1
Manual shipping plugin, Price per product rounding
11 years 6 months ago #194819
by plengyel
Manual shipping plugin, Price per product rounding was created by plengyel
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 41.0.2272.76 m
Hi,
Please help me in connection with the Price per product field of the Manual shipping plugin.
The rounding of Price per product and Price fields are working different.
From the same price 779.5 HUF will be using the Price per product field 989 HUF (27% tax)
(use of price per products activated, price field empty) and using the Price field 990 HUF.
(use of price per products deactivated)
Thank you for your help in advance.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 41.0.2272.76 m
Hi,
Please help me in connection with the Price per product field of the Manual shipping plugin.
The rounding of Price per product and Price fields are working different.
From the same price 779.5 HUF will be using the Price per product field 989 HUF (27% tax)
(use of price per products activated, price field empty) and using the Price field 990 HUF.
(use of price per products deactivated)
Thank you for your help in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194820
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Manual shipping plugin, Price per product rounding
Hi,
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean.
Could you provide screenshots of how you configured the shipping methods, and screenshots of the results so that we can see exactly what you mean ?
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean.
Could you provide screenshots of how you configured the shipping methods, and screenshots of the results so that we can see exactly what you mean ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194852
by plengyel
Replied by plengyel on topic Manual shipping plugin, Price per product rounding
Hi Nicolas,
Attached I send for both of the settings screenshots.
The first (admin/page-price) is with using of the Price field,
and the other (admin/page-price_per_product) is using of the Price per product field.
Thank you for your help in advance.
Attached I send for both of the settings screenshots.
The first (admin/page-price) is with using of the Price field,
and the other (admin/page-price_per_product) is using of the Price per product field.
Thank you for your help in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 6 months ago #195178
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Manual shipping plugin, Price per product rounding
Hello,
Sorry for the late reply, I just tested it on my end and it worked fine, can you show me how did you configured the "Taxes" tab of the "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main" ?
Sorry for the late reply, I just tested it on my end and it worked fine, can you show me how did you configured the "Taxes" tab of the "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main" ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: plengyel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195225
by plengyel
Replied by plengyel on topic Manual shipping plugin, Price per product rounding
Hi Mohamed,
On main configuration page I have enabled the Floating tax prices function and this solved the problem.
Thank you for your help.
On main configuration page I have enabled the Floating tax prices function and this solved the problem.
Thank you for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds