- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 1
Manual shipping plugin - Access of custom fields
11 years 6 months ago #194828
by plengyel
Manual shipping plugin - Access of custom fields was created by plengyel
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 41.0.2272.76 m
Hi,
Could you please give me an advise, how I can access a custom field at shipping
from the description field of the manual shipping plugin?
I use iframe with html in the description field and javascript for the listing of
external addresses. The selection is working, if I use jquery alert it gives back
without error the selected external address.
If I try to send the selected address to the custom field at shipping,
(jQuery('#pickpackpont_boltkod').val(selectedShopId+' # '+selectedShopData)
it is unfortunately not working.
Is it possible, to access the custom fields at shipping from iframes
(stored in shipping plugin description fields) ?
Thank you for your help in advance.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 41.0.2272.76 m
Hi,
Could you please give me an advise, how I can access a custom field at shipping
from the description field of the manual shipping plugin?
I use iframe with html in the description field and javascript for the listing of
external addresses. The selection is working, if I use jquery alert it gives back
without error the selected external address.
If I try to send the selected address to the custom field at shipping,
(jQuery('#pickpackpont_boltkod').val(selectedShopId+' # '+selectedShopData)
it is unfortunately not working.
Is it possible, to access the custom fields at shipping from iframes
(stored in shipping plugin description fields) ?
Thank you for your help in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194873
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Manual shipping plugin - Access of custom fields
Hi,
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you are trying to do or what is inside the iframe.
A custom field can be access though PHP, otherwise it will be very complicated.
Regards,
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you are trying to do or what is inside the iframe.
A custom field can be access though PHP, otherwise it will be very complicated.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: plengyel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195227
by plengyel
Replied by plengyel on topic Manual shipping plugin - Access of custom fields
Hi Jerome,
Yes, it is complicated. I will test it without iframe.
My another shipping method is working this way.
Thank you for your help.
Yes, it is complicated. I will test it without iframe.
My another shipping method is working this way.
Thank you for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds