Shipping method > collect in our warehouse
11 years 6 months ago #194987
by Intro
Unfortunately I do not know everything, so please help me!
Intro
Shipping method > collect in our warehouse was created by Intro
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.introgrindvloeren.nl/bestel-uw-grindvloer-online
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter: 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE11, Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi,
I like to add an option with shipping methods to collect it at our warehouse.
When checking the plugins at "shipping methods"" I only see the option below
I tried to use the manual and enter a price of 0,- but than it is adding Free shipping to the back as there is no amount filled in.
Can you please help here?
Thanks!
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter: 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE11, Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi,
I like to add an option with shipping methods to collect it at our warehouse.
When checking the plugins at "shipping methods"" I only see the option below
I tried to use the manual and enter a price of 0,- but than it is adding Free shipping to the back as there is no amount filled in.
Can you please help here?
Thanks!
Unfortunately I do not know everything, so please help me!
Intro
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 6 months ago #194996
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping method > collect in our warehouse
Hello,
Sure, but what do you exactly want to do ?
If you want to remove the "Free shipping" even if you have set your shipping price to 0, you'll just have to edit your translation file via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Languages" and change that line :
Sure, but what do you exactly want to do ?
If you want to remove the "Free shipping" even if you have set your shipping price to 0, you'll just have to edit your translation file via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Languages" and change that line :
FREE_SHIPPING="Free shipping"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195141
by Intro
Unfortunately I do not know everything, so please help me!
Intro
Replied by Intro on topic Shipping method > collect in our warehouse
We offer a free shipping, this has been added already and works. When I change the translation file, it is also affecting the Free shipping text which is displayed as told above
But I like to have an option as well to collect the goods in our Office / Warehouse.
So you can select to collect the goods yourself
I hope this is clear now?
Regards
But I like to have an option as well to collect the goods in our Office / Warehouse.
So you can select to collect the goods yourself
I hope this is clear now?
Regards
Unfortunately I do not know everything, so please help me!
Intro
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195149
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shipping method > collect in our warehouse
Hi,
If you create a second shipping methods with a free price, you will have the "free shipping" text displayed.
At this moment the best will be to use some CSS or view override (for "checkout | shipping") in order to customize the display and hide the "free shipping" text for your "collect in our office" manual shipping method.
Regards,
If you create a second shipping methods with a free price, you will have the "free shipping" text displayed.
At this moment the best will be to use some CSS or view override (for "checkout | shipping") in order to customize the display and hide the "free shipping" text for your "collect in our office" manual shipping method.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds