- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
UPS Plugin not creating labels
11 years 6 months ago #195716
by BrentC
UPS Plugin not creating labels was created by BrentC
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
I'm setting up a new store and have configured the UPS plugin. When I process an order everything goes through and I'm not getting an error message. I'm assuming that the plugin is supposed to send the info to UPS and create a shipment there, correct? Or do I manually need to create the shipment with UPS? Right now it's not adding the shipment to the UPS account, so I'm assuming something is wrong.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
I'm setting up a new store and have configured the UPS plugin. When I process an order everything goes through and I'm not getting an error message. I'm assuming that the plugin is supposed to send the info to UPS and create a shipment there, correct? Or do I manually need to create the shipment with UPS? Right now it's not adding the shipment to the UPS account, so I'm assuming something is wrong.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195721
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic UPS Plugin not creating labels
Hi,
The HikaShop UPS plugin retrieve the shipping price dynamically ; it does not create labels.
Regards,
The HikaShop UPS plugin retrieve the shipping price dynamically ; it does not create labels.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195928
by BrentC
Replied by BrentC on topic UPS Plugin not creating labels
Great, thanks very much for the info.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds